Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way i am still here, why havent you found me yet, im by the big tree. Ow well looks like i need more tatts and peircings

I love my pythons. And I like a man (or lass ;)) who is equally comfortable rocking a $1000 wool suit or a set of jeans.

And BINGO we have a winner.

By the way i am still here, why havent you found me yet, im by the big tree. Ow well looks like i need more tatts and peircings

And BINGO we have a winner.

Why, thank you.

Even better if those jeans are Levis 501 button fly.

i brought a guy home from the pub and he saw my snake in my room and left :(

looking at your avatar, you could have a cobra there and i would still dive in head first.

sorry but i'm male

and i'm not really sorry

i brought a guy home from the pub and he saw my snake in my room and left :(

I wouldn't stress,if its the snake in your avatar,he was certainly not your type,think he plays for the wrong team...

Why, thank you.

Even better if those jeans are Levis 501 button fly.

Your welcome and i dont care what jeans women wear as long as they come of easy, oops sorry writing what im thinking not thinking what im writing

lol, i actually really like sydney. come check out adelaide i'll give you the grand tour!

i have to come to adelaide to buy some adelaide black granite for my business next month. Ill pm you when nearer day maybe we can go herping for the night or not.

try being a a herp loving poof looking for another herp loving poof - most run a mile when they see a mouse let alone a snake thats not attached between two legs

I seem to have experienced the oposite to most people here. Most girls I come across are interested in the fact that I'm into reptiles, even if its not their cup of tea they are always intrigued and want to find out more. Also, throw around the "herp" word and be proud of it. It confuses the hell out of people and girls love being confused ;)

Having said all that, I don't like girlfriends that are too into reptiles. Too much in common can become a burden.

+1 for the tradies!! damn pen pushers and there pale skin and there fancy suits.

couldnt have said it better my self, actually come to think of it my man is a tradie and he freaking loved my first python and my ex was a pen pusher and sqirmed like a b**** when i took my poy outta his enclosure.but now my tradie man isnt so keen on getting another considering we have 2x great danes 2x cats and a poodle :rolleyes:
but i will have my way !!

I'm very lucky lol. My bf loves snakes, but not as much as me, he wants to keep them but he's not herp mad, which keeps it a good balance (and makes it hard for him to say no when I ask for more reps!) When I first met him, he was willing to handle my feisty bredli boy who has a reputation amongst my friends :lol: so that won it for me! :lol:

rsvp sucks lol i need a girl that likes reps ...

i love reps but love girls more but im scared of them haha ....

i rate myself at least a 3 but probly a 5 or 6 lol i like to chase above my number so rejection is a nothing now . my mates like to go the uglies strait up to save the rush at the end of the night .but im after quality in everyway so i could be waiting a while but you get that .

ps i got a big heart , a big house a big pool a job and best of all a big python . cameras broken so dont ask to see pics of my python lol

ps i got a big heart , a big house a big pool a job and best of all a big python . cameras broken so dont ask to see pics of my python lol

Its ok i dont need to see pics of your "python" :p

This threads a classic, i thought it was hard enough finding a girl who can be in the same room as a snake, let alone own one herself hahaha

rsvp sucks lol i need a girl that likes reps ...

i love reps but love girls more but im scared of them haha ....

i rate myself at least a 3 but probly a 5 or 6 lol i like to chase above my number so rejection is a nothing now . my mates like to go the uglies strait up to save the rush at the end of the night .but im after quality in everyway so i could be waiting a while but you get that .

:D haha this made me laugh.. You have a few pluses then hey..

I'da thought being a cop you'd pull chicks easy!! Men in uniform an all that jaz lol

Men in uniforms don't pull chicks its just a plus or a convo starter. Hahahahah

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back