Australia day kiss (some blood)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i reckon that is the KING of all bites that i have ever seen.
I guess lesson is now well learnt.
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Ian

Just to give people an idea, it was a lightening fast snap. He didn't hang on, shake or anything like that. More of a P@#s off, I'm relaxing" type of deal. I didn't even think it was that bad until there was a jet of claret spraying:) Worse thing was, I spent the whole day cooking, then after showing everyone, they didn't really feel hungry anymore!! Ah well. Be eating leftovers for the next week I 'spose:D

Just to give people an idea, it was a lightening fast snap. He didn't hang on, shake or anything like that. More of a P@#s off, I'm relaxing" type of deal. I didn't even think it was that bad until there was a jet of claret spraying:) Worse thing was, I spent the whole day cooking, then after showing everyone, they didn't really feel hungry anymore!! Ah well. Be eating leftovers for the next week I 'spose:D

Lucky it was not a crocadile, the next best thing though i reckon.

Lol this is great. So when I get a big enough place, I wanna breed bell's phase. I wont even touch my children's python when I know she is in a grumpy mood lol its not that im a whimp (considering I snapped my arm in two places by being kicked off a horse and couldnt stop laughing at the way my arm looked) I'm just not gonna be a hero and be cautious, he he. I know im eventually gonna get bitten but nothing wrong with delaying it lol. It LOOKS painfull to get bitten by a lacie, but did it feel as bad as it looks?

Didn't really feel it at all. I was actually surprised how much damage he did. But in the morning, me bloody arm was killing me where the quack gave me a tetanus shot!!!!! P.s. She was gonna give me a penicillin shot in me bum, but bugger that. I talked her into giving me antibiotics instead:D

dear god lol.. im sitting here waiting for the ambos with a suspected mouse spider bite feeling alot bbetter after seeing that!

Didn't really feel it at all. I was actually surprised how much damage he did. But in the morning, me bloody arm was killing me where the quack gave me a tetanus shot!!!!! P.s. She was gonna give me a penicillin shot in me bum, but bugger that. I talked her into giving me antibiotics instead:D
BBQ sauce, will make you impervious to pain...:) nasty bite

dear god lol.. im sitting here waiting for the ambos with a suspected mouse spider bite feeling alot bbetter after seeing that!
good luck with that, mate

Yeah they stuck a giant needle in my bum for morphine. Hurt sooo much more then broken bones lol.

The needle only looks that big because of the adrenalin pumping around in your body & you are most probably looking over backward. This is the same thing as those huge snake stories that we hear of, it is the adrenalin.

BUT yah I hate needles, I get the dentist to drill without one & i put up with pain for a brief time rather than talking jibberish for the next few hours.
Oh that's right i talk jibbereish most of the time.LOL.
Cheers
Ian

Nice looking Lacie, whyme:)! If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say female, though. It has very similar proportions to my two girls. And a large male would probably have taken the whole hand....so your a lucky bugga:)!

Nice looking Lacie, whyme:)! If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say female, though. It has very similar proportions to my two girls. And a large male would probably have taken the whole hand....so your a lucky bugga:)!
Could possibly be. Only problem is, if it is a female, I just got my a@#e kicked by a girl;):lol::lol:. So lets just call him a boy;):D

Maybe so, but an apex predator girl, at least:)! I always knew females were the deadlier of the species and can be quiet venomous:)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back