sydney shops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old thread But you wont see any reptiles at any pet shop. Plus kellyville is overrated and overpriced. If you want to see Reptiles on display and for sale check out Camos Reptiles online or in person in Pendle Hill. One of the largest reptile breeders i have met. well over 300 reptiles on site. Amazing set up also!

You could try making a bit of a trip around Sydney. Head to Liverpool to Extreme pets, then out to Narellan, then across to Windsor (small herp specialty shop there), down Richmond Rd to Berkshire Park Bird Farm (also herps) and finally go across from Richmond Rd to Windsor Rd to Kellyville Pets. That is a big circle around western Sydney, lots to see other than herp shops also. Can anyone improve on this? :lol:
Yep, then jump on the rattler to Tuggerah and visit All things slimey...:)

I thought 'Camo's reptiles' wasn't open to the public? Is it a shopfront? I know The Reptile Shop don't sell reptiles in store but they do have live reptiles on display as you walk in.

Coming from the ACT it would have made sense to turn of at Mt Annan onto Narellan Rd to get to the Reptile shop, then Drop into Liverpool, also just off the M5 from Canberra. There is nothing apart form Wildlife World and the Aquarium at Darling Harbour, no herp related shops. To be honest, unless your after animals(you would need to contact individuals and go through NSW import export hoops) the shops have the same as Reptiles Inc in the ACT.

It will be a good chance to see an endangered species- Pet Shopicus. They are going out of business fast as everyone flocks to the net. Soon you wont be able to see and touch anything before you buy!

It will be a good chance to see an endangered species- Pet Shopicus. They are going out of business fast as everyone flocks to the net. Soon you wont be able to see and touch anything before you buy!

Amen to stopping ALL animal sales in stores :)

There are usually a number of good enclosues at the SOFAR Expo in Newcastle.

Worth the drive, in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back