New GTP enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great

Also abs let us know how you go I'm keen on making some myself.

Cheers Brenton

Will do just got to make a couple more for myself

With the polypropylene if ur making long ones good idea is to have something solid on the top an bottom my friend has made 900mm an 1200 mm an did put enough support an they are sagging

Last edited:
Great idea chondromad you have done a great job they look great.

Thanks will take some better pics there is a rock wall look on the back wall makes a difference than having it plan

Absolutely a work of art! One thing I love about keeping reptiles is that their enclosure can often be used as a centrepiece, rather then detracting from the looks.

Hope I can pul something as nice as this off someday.

Will do just got to make a couple more for myself

With the polypropylene if ur making long ones good idea is to have something solid on the top an bottom my friend has made 900mm an 1200 mm an did put enough support an they are sagging

Which thickness poly did your friend use?

I love the look of the PVC enclosures.

They have a good finish on them and they look like they'd be something you'd see in a public exhibit.

Wasn't Snake_Whisperer working on a line of PVC enclosures?

sorry mate he use 12mm thick are you plastic welding them or screwing them? if you are screwing u still going to silcone joins i have found **** get under the silcone or if u don't it get in the crack an it hard to get it out
Which thickness poly did your friend use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back