is my pet a darwin?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

target101

Reaction score
the guy i bought this off claimed its a darwin but the markings dont look right to me and help? btw any idea on how it is?IMG_3242.jpgIMG_1149.jpg

A more clearer picture would be good, but from those pics it looks like a Bredli.

You can use fecal sample to see if there may be evidence of parasites that are would in wild animals, however it's hard to get a 100% accurate (unless you know that it's wild caught). Looks like a Bredli to me. Why do use ask about wild caught, do you suspect its wild?

yeah i do the previous owner didnt handle it much and he bites alot will upload a better pic soon and thanks

IMG_8403.jpg bit more light

Last edited:
Just because it bites doesnt make it wild caught, some snakes will always bite. Doesn't matter if they are captive or wild. That's isnt a way to tell.

where are you because last year someone soled me a "darwin carpet" aswell that turned out to be a bredli
lucky it only cost 200 dollars

I'd be hesitant to label it anything. If it was sold as a darwin, but looks bredli, it could even be a cross.

I'd be hesitant to label it anything. If it was sold as a darwin, but looks bredli, it could even be a cross.

Generally I'd agree but if this is a cross it's showing no obvious signs of having Darwin in it.

It looks like a Bredli to me too

A bredli mate :p It doesn't matter thought. It is a python. Love it, care for it and both and and it will be happy for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back