Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if any one will be selling frilly hatchies, pm me if you are looking to buy a couple there

hey everyone,

I have never been to the vhs before but Im thinking of going this year. What are the prices on average for a central beardy hatchie there? Are they pet shop or breeder prices?

Thanks.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I've been reading a lot of conflicting info on the net about expo prices. Some saying they are more expensive than pet shops.

$35 for a hatchie is alot better than the $150 my local pet shop is asking for, thats tails and toes missing.

Thanks for the replies.

l may go the the VHS Reptile Expo it depends on what l am doing that day, but l wont be in a position to buy any Reptiles or Products, just to see whats there and who l know there, if l do go it will be my first Reptile Expo l have ever been to, it will be good to catch up with some old timers who l know from the past, that l have not seen or spoken to for a very long time, l will decide on the day whether l can go or not.

Hopefully ill find a couple of frilly hatches! anyone selling pm - ill buy yesterday!!!!

OMG Im so excited my hubby says Im allowed to take my licence with me

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ca hardly wait we couldnt go last year because my dad was sick.....but this year YAY YAY YAY

Probably gonna get some frogs and hopefully Minibeast Wildlife will be there again this year so I can buy some inverts.

only 17 more days any one know if there will be any hatchy Murray darlings there.

theres never a shortage of blueys there. But if there is mine are ready in 3-4 weeks if ya like

Netshirt_image.aspx

I'll be the guy wearing this. (Just so you know to avoid me):)

My mum has said a flat out no to snakes cos she is not liking the 'fangs' and the fact we would have to have rats/mice in the house in some form.

But is not totally adverse to the idea of the a hooded scale foot since they don't have 'fangs' and also eat the same bugs as beardies.

Does any one know of any common scaly foots (feet?) for sale this year?

If it is a success getting a scaly foot into the house could be a starting point to get a 'Fanged' one in.

"Honest mum, I don't know how this Scaly foot that is meant to be 30cm and eat bugs turned in to a 3ft one that needs rats and mice. No mum, I don't see the big 'fangs' and forked snake tongue, you must be imagining things. Ohhhhh...... those 'fangs' and tongue. It must be an abnormality."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back