Fresh ink rules out a career in police

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how tattoos are frowned apon but other dudes at the beach in his jockey swimmers is fine.

Cheers Brenton

my mates a cop and you works with a guy in the police force with full sleeve tattoos but this is in wa

My mate is a cop and covered, arms, legs, hands, neck. Still does his job just fine.

Didn't read the whole thread - but my two cents worth....
If they are tasteful and not facial tattoos I don't see the problem. Where do we draw line? In this day and age we need to be able to accept pretty much anything, tattoos have been around for a very long time, let's keep them around for alot longer.
Personally if I got pulled up or arrested, tats on a cop would be the very last thing I would be worrying about, equally if I needed to talk to the police for any other reason, again tats would not prevail my thoughts.

sounds like discrimination to me. I'm sure if they claim the tattoos are for religious purposes they'll be allowed, like full face covers in banks and service stations.

Just saw this thread. Issue been on my mind constantly for the past couple of days. I wear my tattoos proudly, i am still going to follow the path im on and become a cop. I want to see how this is going to go down once it is introduced. You accept the most capable people to do this job, then turn em away cause of tattoos? Ur f%#@ kidding me....

I think at the end of the day whether you 'like' tatts or not would you really care whether the person who helped you had some or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back