Evil? wt?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellany

Reaction score
Well my gorgeous daughter is enjoying her lizard (Ruby gloom), a full adult beardie and loves her new gothic room she woke up to on her birthday.. until the other night.

Look grandma, meet Ruby and look at my room. "Grandaughter, your pet is an evil dragon, your room is impure and your mother gave you her evil genes."

So now my daughter is ..... not upset... but fairly pi..ed because of someone saying something bad about her beardie (excuse me child, she insulted your mother aswell but you havent said jack about that!) and now I find out that the inheritance money which mumsy in law has been pilfering away on cra.. is being split between all the kiddies.. I refused any money, but my children are getting a small sum (in mumsy in laws name as she doesn't trust me - hey i had it in a term account till my kids are 21 but what would i know ) and her other vulture ridden daughters are getting ten times as much. To say that im begging to borrow an adder for her knickers drawer is an understatement to say the least. And where does hubby stand in all this? Firmly on the fence hoping it all just goes away. Apparently my impurity stems from the fact that I was not a sunday school attending deb like she had planned. PFFFTTTT!

Rant over now.. gonna go and conjure up my red horned father from the depths and ask him wheres my frilly and monitor...

lol my sentiments exactly ! they wonder why my hubby and i are asking for postings anywhere other than here lol

can i chose my pointy stick? or adder? or which drawer? oh please?! it would go down nicely with my tequila worm

Awwww man I feel Ya, u can't choose ur family That's why I escaped to Australia and am not in brazil. Have funnnnnnnnn or not!

can i chose my pointy stick? or adder? or which drawer? oh please?! it would go down nicely with my tequila worm

Mmmm tequila

Bellany... Know howyou feel about the dreeded Mother in law... Mine is refusing to come to my house simpley because i have a snake and Lizards. and is refusing to come to my Sons birthday party (which also invoves a reptile show).

Bellany... Know howyou feel about the dreeded Mother in law... Mine is refusing to come to my house simpley because i have a snake and Lizards. and is refusing to come to my Sons birthday party (which also invoves a reptile show).

If only my mother-in-law was so easily deterred..

can i come for the reptile show in her place !? my mil is a four foot tall straw hat, tarago driving, flower print legging clad, god chanting bitter woman who seems to think she can do a better job with my children than me.. by all means i take in all her advice but my nine year old does not need to be sunbathed, and id appreciate it if shed stop slathering my littlest child in sunscreen when we go bug hunting at night because the 'lunar rays can cause cancer'.. sorry i didnt hear you i was too busy pearched on a rock wailing at it

I am so lucky to have gotten on like a house on fire with all my previous girlfriends parents - and my current ones! I must have gotten lucky...

Hey Bell, I like you more now I know you are evil : )

bellany

Don't take it to heart...... WE know you are OK :)

Til the day she died my own mother painted me black for allowing my son to persue his passion (and mine)

Cheers
Sandee :)

I am so lucky to have gotten on like a house on fire with all my previous girlfriends parents - and my current ones! I must have gotten lucky...

Plural?? Id say you must have got lucky also......so long as they dont find out about each other! :lol:

well after feeling rather evil and happy that nobody else has a problem with it i decided to get my jammies, sketch book and hit bed, and have my beardie sleeping at the foot of the bed for a while.. didnt last long tho, my three year old decided she had gastro and spent the rest of the night creating a mountain of washing for me.. wait... quarentine? do i dare put a sign on the gate saying keep the f out, ? hell yes !

My grandma used to always have something unpleasant to say about my mother, being so young and scared of the evil cow i never said anything. After she disowned us kids when my parents divorced we lost contact. I saw her about 10 years later at a wedding in broken hill. A few days before the wedding when she arrived my father asked me to remind her to not drink the tap water because it will make you sick. Walking to her hotel room, i decided to turn back. Guess who missed the wedding because she had gastro ;)
Calling her "Helen" instead of "grandma" pissed her off too, sometimes throwing in the quick "Smellen" when Daddy wasnt around :)

Trust me, In the end they get whats coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back