Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when your partner, that claims they are not fond of snakes does this
IMG_1518.jpg

It tells you that you have found the right one.
Originally she was just as scared of snakes as i was.

MON

if you took me home from the pub i doubt if i would even notice a python.... way too many distractions,
in fact its taken me half an hour to write this. nice avatar by the way

i brought a guy home from the pub and he saw my snake in my room and left :(

Where are the herp loving men?.. They're off playing with their snakes..

My wife is fine with me getting a snake and doesn't edge away when there is one next to her, she just isn't interested in being hands on like my daughter and I. Funny most of the people I know are pretty cool about the whole snake thing, guys and girls.

I guess I'm just greedy; I'll take pretty shoes, dresses and jewellery, jeans boots and dirt, bushwalks or fancy dinners; I don't care. Then again it could just be 'not picky' lol. Already married but I'll take another... he can clean house, watch the kids and pass me another wine and some cake, I think I deserve the rest. Hell, I popped out 3 kids, moved countries (four times), moved house twice as many times and took it all in my stride (although that probably explains why I snapped back to 53kg after each pregnancy...), all in 5 years.
Sod it, we have enough herps I think I'll start saving for shoes and dresses, maybe by the time the kids move out... Then again I'd *love* some T+ childreni...

My sister's ex was a bikie type. Huge, bearded guy who just knew he was tough. One day (when they were still together) she went to the shed to get a bag and saw a huge carpet python curled up on it. She wondered what his reaction would be to it so called him out of the house to get the bag for her cause 'she couldnt quite reach it'. Out he swaggered in boxers and gumboots, beer in hand. He reached for the bag, felt the snake, screamed like a girl and ran. He cleared one of his bikes in one jump and bolted for the house spilling beer as he went. Funniest thing ever! And goes to show, you never can tell who will be ok with them and who wont.

That exact same scenario goes for gruesome sights, and blood etc.

I have lost count of the amount of huge big burly men and farm hands who step in to help with a procedure and end up flat on the floor. I have definitely seen more brutes passed out than any other type of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back