What kind of advice is this??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy on drugs, the snake would have done serious damage to itself trying to get free before it even getting to a release site, not that 90% of idiots who try this method would bother releasing it any way. I hate glue traps, they are cruel even when used on mice and I hate mice with a passion

Glue is great. Years ago a mate from school thought it'd be fun to glue all the tinned foods in his kitchen together. After some serious superglue use he somehow managed to glue his hand to the fridge. He was stuck there for a good few hours before his parents came home and helped him free himself.

On a more serious note though, glue should only be used for arts and crafts with the kids and the occasional sniffing, not for catching animals.

Glue traps should be banned. I can't understand why they are still allowed.

They can only be sold to or used by a pest control manager in Victoria and may only be used in a food storage or preparation area. This is policed by the DPI animal welfare section.
My wife went shopping recently and came back with one as evidence, I rang the store to give them a heads up re selling a banned product. Sent her back next day they were still on the shelf so a quite passionate woman from DPI followed up. Apparently it took 8 years to get the partial ban.
Maybe anybody found using them should be given a glue trap brazilian.

i like how they say its a pest, if its native its not a pest and it would be funny if someone gets tagged by big rattler as there trying to put it in car. for all the cost and effort call herp remover its safer and cheaper

[h=1]How to Treat a Cat That Has Swallowed Thread, String, or Yarn[/h]
Wow they have some interesting stuff on that page lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back