Healthy, wild Green Tree Frogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley_take

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd post these really gorgeous photos I grabbed of these three gorgeous GTF's that we found out in the backyard. It's awesome to see more frogs then toads and I'd say the toad:frog ratio is at least 1:2 out here (2.5ac, big dam). My boyfriend has spent the past few years trying to iradicate the toads and has succeeded quite well, to the point you sometimes wish all the frogs would shut up :lol: But these are just three we could catch.

The last little brown frog was one we rescued that was found encased in hair, dust and other debris, don't know what he is so hoping someone could ID him for me too.

Enjoy!
Emily :)

GTF by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

Mirror Image by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

Mirror Image by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

GTFs by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

GTFs by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

And the unidentified frog -

Rescue Frog by Emorelia Photography, on Flickr

Lovely shots, as always, Emily =D
I love Mirror Image and the group shot of them!! Great to see more frogs then toads, too!

Love your photography – very professional and exquisite visually.

With a sort rounded snout like that plus the plus the streak from nose to eye and beyond, I would definitely agree it is a Desert Tree Frog Litoria rubella.

Blue

Fantastic shots!! Sooooo lovely to look at! Photo is my fave.... the metallic look is awesome! Thanks heaps for sharing... off to check out more of your pics on FB now :D

Thought I'd share my froggy mirror pic (taken a few years ago now)

frog-1.jpg

THanks guys!

Yeah, your ID's are correct, I'm sure it is Litoria Rubella. Thanks!

Stunning photos of the frogs! Will look the series up on flickr...

wow i wish i got green tree frogs around my house i hate being in Sydney its very boring with no wildlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back