Spotted's Hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuji

Reaction score
DSC02528.jpgDSC02539.jpgHey everyone

My first clutch of spotted's are just starting to pip here is a pic.

View attachment 232808

Here is the first baby to emerge some people seem excited and say it is a blonde but I am skeptical...

17/17 maternally incubated and hatched and they all have one hell of a feeding response I hope it makes that dreaded feeding easy...

Last edited:
It's great to see a hatch from a maternal incubation, I am fascinated by the whole process. The hatchies look to be going great in the previous 4 day pic, but I can't see your pics from today of the lighter ones.

attachment error bloody thing I will try againDSC02703.jpgDSC02702.jpg
the pics are not the best I will get some better ones

There are also some lighter ones again ..

They look really good. I wonder if the variation in darkness is just normal in a clutch, and whether they will keep it? I hope so :)

I wonder that too I will be holding back some of these to satisfy my curiosity, I bred some jungles that were meant to be maternally incubated but the mother had different ideas. I have got a fair amount of black on them as well as some striping which intrigues me.

They look really good. I wonder if the variation in darkness is just normal in a clutch, and whether they will keep it? I hope so :)

look good mate - hopefully you get a pair of the pale ones that you can keep back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back