Can you pick up from Snake Ranch?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppersimon

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows if you can pick up a snake you buy from the Snake Ranch instead of them posting it to you. I had a look at their site but couldn't find anything about pick up. Also if you can, can anyone tell me where they are ( suburb) I know there some where on the mid north coast.
Cheers.

best bet would be to send them a email

Last edited:
No you can't pick up from the facility it's at a private location. Sometimes you can arrange to pick them up from the Reptile Park at Gosford from John Weigel directly, however that's quite rare these days as he is away a lot "twitching"

Cheers Gird

I picked up from the reptile park, and because john weigel was busy, they let me go in and have a free wander, it was great. John was also great. Good to talk to, very informative, pleasant and he sky-rocketed (if that makes sense) in my opinion of him.
In fact... if I buy more snakes from snake ranch I will make sure I drive the 2.5 hrs to pick them up on the off chance I get to talk to him again.

You can pick up from Wollongong? Where from? That would be great for me

i was coming back from holidays today and picked up my pair of rough scale pythons from snake ranch at the reptile park in Gosford.

You can definitely pick them up but its from the reptile park in gosford. I picked up my water python only a few weeks ago and there was no problem you just tell them if its in the morning or the afternoon so they can take the snake to the entrance.
It felt great standing in line with people there to see snakes and I was there to pick one up, I almost wished the lady at the counter spoke a little louder than she needed just so everyone else knew.

The answer is you cannot pick up from the snake ranch.

i live near there and yes you have to pick up from reptile park at the pay desk.....get most of my snakes from there and they are fantastic to deal with....they breed in a secret location (can you blame them) well done snake ranch...funny im walking across car park with by hatchie bredli and someone said hey u got a snake in there...i said yes and they didnt belive me LMFAO

I would pay to have a tour of their facilities (SnakeRanch), without neccessarily buying anything........but only if they had tea, coffee and bikkies.

Last edited:
Ps...location is 2 mins of freeway at gosford turn off....suburb Somersby just behind industrial park well sign posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back