What do u do with you snake??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
What do u do with your snake when your cleaning out his/her tank ?

Put him/her in a box pillow case or just wander around in us lounge room :D

let them go for a wonder , when i wan them to come back i stamp my foot on the ground 3 times .

Get my partner to baby sit the woma and stimson python.. The Jungle is easy though, as she's happy to perch up on top of a stool..

I hold it one hand while I clean with the other , or most of the time I feed when I clean so they are busy eating and not a hassle.

Plactic tubs submerged in a 44gallon drum. Gotta make sure they can't escape.

I place mine in a seperate tub and usually give them a feed whilst I clean to keep them entertained.

Get my partner to baby sit the woma and stimson python.. The Jungle is easy though, as she's happy to perch up on top of a stool..

Dirty jungles, perching on top of their own stools :)

I let the pythons wrap around me and the elapids I put in the front of my trousers or I use bags.

I let my gf play with it, my snake gets a bit excited some times when that happens he's a bit much to handle so some times i get my gf and her friend to keep him under control.

I let my gf play with it, my snake gets a bit excited some times when that happens he's a bit much to handle so some times i get my gf and her friend to keep him under control.

I hope her friends name isn't Bruce.

due to having 7 cats/kittens running around the house at the moment... I use click clacks and/or feed while there out..

I'm not going touch this one......haha I just sling it over my shoulder and carry on......either that or just leave him in there and clean around him with the hose, helps when the enclosure is big enough for that.

I'm not going touch this one......haha I just sling it over my shoulder and carry on......either that or just leave him in there and clean around him with the hose, helps when the enclosure is big enough for that.

HOW BIG IS YOUR ENCLOSURE ha thats huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back