Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame the Woma Python did not get to eat your hand.......l'm sure a 20 foot long female python would have a crush on you and eat you alive ssssnakeman...LOL.

I knew you'd be rooting for the snake Les,
Sorry to disappoint you.
I did have 16 foot of scrubby wrapped around me on the same day..
Lucky stupid womas dont get that big because then
nothing would be safe.

Hrmm... I am interested to know (after a similar "attack" last night) what the tell signs are cause that one just looked like it was behaving just like mine does all the time... The only difference I noticed in mine last night was that he was more interested in me, I had him on the bed and sat down next to him and instead of ignoring me he moved on over to me...

I knew you'd be rooting for the snake Les, Baz you say l would be rooting for the snake, no-way would l be rooting for a snake, cause it will eat my one eye trousers snake......LOL.

I did have 16 foot of scrubby wrapped around me on the same day, did the Scrubby give you a good hug or try and crush you why it was wrapped around your neck or shoulder, a Scrubb Python that is 16 foot long could not kill you at all, but it could do some very serious harm let me tell you, if its a female Scrubby she will only be giving you a few nasty love bites and at the same time she would have a crush on you Baz.....LOL

Who knows one day you may get a call-out to remove a 20 foot long female python......if so she may become your new partner in your life, where you both will have a crush on each other and give one and other a few love bites and you can root her once you get to know each other only time will tell Baz....LOL:).

Last edited:
I knew you'd be rooting for the snake Les, Baz you say l would be rooting for the snake, no-way would l be rooting for a snake, cause it will eat my one eye trousers snake......LOL.

I did have 16 foot of scrubby wrapped around me on the same day, did the Scrubby give you a good hug or try and crush you why it was wrapped around your neck or shoulder, a Scrubb Python that is 16 foot long could not kill you at all, but it could do some very serious harm let me tell you, if its a female Scrubby she will only be giving you a few nasty love bites and at the same time she would have a crush on you Baz.....LOL

Who knows one day you may get a call-out to remove a 20 foot long female python......if so she may become your new partner in your life, where you both will have a crush on each other and give one and other a few love bites and you can root her once you get to know each other only time will tell Baz....LOL:).

Wrong again Lez, a 16 foot scrubby can kill a person, not Kahn of course,he's a puppydawg.

Nice use of the quotes, btw.

Lol

cause it will eat my one eye trousers snake......LOL.

Ya lost me there Les

Posted by Reptillian1924
Who knows one day you may get a call-out to remove a 20 foot long female python......if so she may become your new partner in your life, where you both will have a crush on each other and give one and other a few love bites and you can root her once you get to know each other only time will tell Baz....LOL:)

Mmmmk

Last edited:
Hrmm... I am interested to know (after a similar "attack" last night) what the tell signs are cause that one just looked like it was behaving just like mine does all the time... The only difference I noticed in mine last night was that he was more interested in me, I had him on the bed and sat down next to him and instead of ignoring me he moved on over to me...

This particular python was well known for doing this and
Im sure the guys were setting me up to get bitten,,bastards,

Anyway, it's not just womas that do it and recently
I watched as my wife Karen was holding a coastal carpet snake when it
just slowly opened its mouth and started trying to eat her, starting at her thumb.

There are 'signs' you can look for and they will become more apparent to you
as you and your python get to know each other.
Im sure if you watch this video you will notice 'signs' Drake84

Thats so funny! great vid mate, Gonna have to get one of these soon me thinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back