Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightsMistress

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My partner of 2 years has left me and took the reptiles I own... He has left me with nothing. It hurts like hell, but lucky im 18 on friday :D

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear it. :(
But chin up ok? Things will get better :)

That sucks. I hope this year brings you much better fortune. Have a great 18th.

Sorry for yout loss. It does seem rather odd since they are yours. What address and name does it have on the licence? Surely you can get them back one way or another.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. If they were all put in his name then I guess that is one lesson you have learned the hard way. Clearly, you are much better off without him. Your jugment at 16 was perhaps not the best. It will certainly be sharper next time around.

That aside, I truly believe that 16 was far too young to be getting serious. At your age you should be out there playing the field and getting experience in life. Meeting different people, doing the things you want do, like travel or weekends away or going to concerts or night clubbing with the girlfriends etc. There is plenty of time to settle into a long-term committed relationship after you have 'lived' a bit. And I can tell you from experience that your relationship will be the better for it.

One shark down but there's plenty more fish in the ocean. Happy Birthday for the big day.

Blue

Don't worry about losing the bloke, heaps of them around. But if they are your snakes on your licence
get em back asap

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope you get your reptiles back.
And yes l'm sure you'll find a reptile lovin man (although mine isn't - he just tolerates them :D )

wish i was 18 again........:lol:

wish l could remember 18

I am really sorry to hear. Keep your spirits up as best as you can.
It really sucks he took your reptiles that is low and very unfair. If I had any hatchys I would give you one but I don't :(
Just lean out to APS if you feel depressed or anything.
All the best

Awh pretty girl... Years ago my mum said this to me and I thought it was so funny I wrote it in my FB quotes lol.

"Don't be sad. It's like they say in Star Wars Episode I.... Theres always a bigger fish.".

Mum's know best :D

Don't worry about the reptiles too much either if you can't get them back. There are alllllways more critters to fall in love with. Just make sure they are in your name next time!

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope you get your reptiles back.
And yes l'm sure you'll find a reptile lovin man (although mine isn't - he just tolerates them :D )

wish l could remember 18

I remember alright.............gets me through the tough times..............;):lol:

if theyre your animals on your licennse, he cant keep them,...

men are a waste of space, forget him, and get ur critters back,... :p

Happy 18th for friday, ur life is only just beginning!!!! :p

dont take life to serious its not permanent......if i was 20yrs younger i would be on my way to the gong, like someone else all ready pointed out your smokin hot and line up to be the next to be with you would be over the horizon......

hey! watch it with the men bashing! while there are plenty of bad seeds out there, the same is also true on the other side of the fence!

if the snakes are on his licence, you've learned a hard and sorry lesson, take care of your own matters! if they aren't, call the cops and the EPA and report the theft :D

never keep your animals on someone elses licence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back