• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlittlejim

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Black Headed Pythons

Length
2 and 1.8 approx

Quantity Available
2. M and F

General Description
Bought these 2 massive beauties last February to breed as i was told they bred the season before. however i didnt manage to get any copulation. Have had them re-sexed and are Male and Female. Am only selling as I managed to breed my waters, coastals, childrens and a few dragons so focused on them now. They have also been problem feeders, being honest, i have only ever had the male eat a rat once and female never, they only seem to eat chickens or quails and i only managed to coax them into it every 4-8weeks. not from lack of trying. Being honest as they sold to me as great feeders and breeders but i not have so much luck maybe you will.

the good news. they are wonderfully big (hence im sure they eat a plenty sometimes :)) the male is super friendly and never ever bitten. and female is extremely flighty and at food time strikes like crazy, but has never bitten just swings herself about in flight when trying to handle out of her enclosure. i use only my hand and never used a hook on them both and never been bitten. she is very vocal as a lot of BHP are.

Wood consider trade with cash adjustment for sexy FRIENDLY jungle male. and or big FRIENDLY male water.

Willing to Freight?
YES

Contact Details
pm or email for now [email protected]

Other Details
Photos on enquiry for serious buyers only

bump any interest?

$1100??

Last edited:
My last bump. $750 for both. am after Hypo bredli female or female Ackie for trades even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back