Any help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLE-JAK

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first thread so here it goes.
i got a new BnG jungle and the info on the web doesnt seem right so can someone give me some tips to give it the best start to life.i just need a few pointers on the enclosure. the snake is one foot
and the tank is three foot.
any help would be great.
cheers
jack.

what info do you disagree with/feel isn't right? then people can help tell you if it's a myth or not.

the website said that they need 4% humidity and not to have too many sticks that are too high up
and the best substrate is desert sand
and seeing as though its a julaten jungle it doesnt seem right

sorry
BnG julaten jungle

I just got a JCP hatchy aswell and mine loves to sit on her perch :)

best substrate is newspaper not very aesthetic but easy to clean and cheap! my guys (i have 2 jungles) have sticks that go to the roof i have 2 in a 5ft tank,they are not ull grown though

jako66 feel free to give me a call 0488074566 anytime for help with anything feeding, lights, temps, enclosures. or if oyu wanna swing by for a look at some of mine. also can set you up with a steady supply of rats and mice once your collection grows... it will grow :)

I seem to find people generally disagree with sand as it can be dangerous if the snake digests it, i personally use Aspen it absorbs heat really well (i don't have a BnG) so correct me if i'm wrong if it'd be wrong to do so for one.

funny enough most of the jungles i had ate in the branch or swing never on the ground :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back