Toadrannosaurus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know why your name is pythonlegs, ha ha

Nice catch.

Hey! That's not me, dammit, it's a toad, and a redneck.

Dammit, still don't get your name? Nice catch by the redneck do you reckon he put a bridle
on it and rode it down to the pub?

Dammit, still don't get your name? Nice catch by the redneck do you reckon he put a bridle
on it and rode it down to the pub?

Knowing him he either ate it, or..uh.."dated" it.

Or both. They are in heaven up here now they've reached the Oz equivalent of the Venuzuelan flood plains they came from. The survivors up here go nowhere near them and you can see them backstroking across the big rivers without fear.

A hook attached to a sinker makes them less visible.

where abouts to cane toads grow that big?? isnt that a different breed to the common pest we have here...?

Nope, same species..I haven't seen one That big before, but I've come across a few 20cm+ . Apparently they grow as long as they live, so..those ones stopped growing.

Last edited:
wow.. i have never seen one that big.. ever.. i live in brisbane and i see them all the time, but never one even close to a big size like that. theyre only about the size of my fist here. (thank god)

Go herping out at boondall wetlands..you'll see where all the frogs are ending up.

wow.. i have never seen one that big.. ever.. i live in brisbane and i see them all the time, but never one even close to a big size like that. theyre only about the size of my fist here. (thank god)

I think I would actually die if I saw one that big, imagine if it came at you it'd be like a bad horror film haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back