run out of crickets for my baby beardy :-s

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedella

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ahhh stupid question perhaps but I went to the pet shop this afternoon to get some more small crickets and they are out... the other shops are shut and the only other one thats open is also out...

my question is - What else can i feed my 2 month old beardie :-s
or will she be alright till tomorrow afternoon?

she has salad which she doesnt like much but will eat. Am i able to give her a little mince or something? or is the best idea to just wait till tomorrow

poor thing is going to hate me :( such a terrible mother

mine likes dog food (I use My Dog), some people use that stuff in a roll from the meat fridge in the supermarket. My dragons sometimes go off eating live food for awhile and they are fine.

just wait till tommorrow, she'll have to eat her salad if shes hungry! :)

dog food is a good way to give ur beardy liver disease. :)

oh dear :? big joe i hope yours will be ok

she has salad still i guess... thanks for the re-assurances guys <3 just having a freek out over nothing i guess :)

oh dear :? big joe i hope yours will be ok

she has salad still i guess... thanks for the re-assurances guys <3 just having a freek out over nothing i guess :)

awww, i think that is soo sweet of you. i am the same i will freak out and think im a bad mummy if i havent fed my big boy, but as i just got 2 more, (very very little dragons) im even more of a worry wort now, they wont eat veggies.. and only about 2 crickets a day each.. they are so very small.. but i know where your coming from.

haha yeah - she is sitting on her branch lookin at me like - mum ... breakfast....... mum????

im like its ok you can have as many as you can eat this afternoon - promise haha

lol yeah i am thinking that too haha still trying to get her to eat in a seperate container... having a little progress ... especially if she is super hungry like this afternoon haha

Just lower the temperature and they'll last a few days with no visual signs of weight loss or anything negative. If you don't have any food it is important to lower temperatures especially for lizards like beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back