Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see you now Gordo, tucking into a miniature steak : )

What newto said, also can you post pics of you in a uniform.............................oops! Wrong thread, my bad : )

Polled livestock are livestock without horns, of species that normally have them. The term refers both to breeds or strains which are naturally polled through selective breeding and also to naturally horned animals which have been dehorned.[SUP][1][/SUP] Natural polling occurs in cattle, yaks, water buffalo and goats, and in these it affects both sexes equally; however in sheep both sexes may be horned, both polled, or only the females polled.

I can see you now Gordo, tucking into a miniature steak : )

Well i was actually going to buy a goat but i got talked out of them because they eat everything and apparently sheep don't do well in the humidity... This will be a great end of year feast!

Poggle do you mind that i'm going to eat it?

Goats do eat everything but they are yummy. Have you got enough grass to keep it happy?
Must have a big yard.

i would have no dramas with someone eating it, as that is the purpose for the bulls which are steered. I would be able to fit a calf in a dog box suited to worker dogs i would imagine.

Have got some calves due, so will head out to big property and check if there would be some thing suitable. :)

article-0-06B81058000005DC-588_634x421.jpg

tea cup pig maybe??

I suggested that before, no one noticed :cry: haha

I am growing a miniature version of my partner - You can see him in just under 3 months when he makes the grand entrance into the world. (pretty sure i won't be looking so miniature for much longer!)

I am growing a miniature version of my partner - You can see him in just under 3 months when he makes the grand entrance into the world. (pretty sure i won't be looking so miniature for much longer!)

hehe i am the same in about 4-5 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back