Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my advanced licence so I will be looking for a green tree python, YAY!

Anyone looking for any bulk buys to pick up at the expo? Exo terra and Zoo Med are our main brands. Shoot us a PM if you are after a price on anything.

Ill be there again,
Might be keen on an albino darwin, or a colubrid of some kind. Maybe a night tiger or another gts

Last edited:
Will be there too; but I'm planning on getting there earlier this time.

Not sure whether to make another video of the expo or not this year but I'll take the camera just in case.

Here's last years effort from the expo as a refresher although most of you have probably seen it already.

VHS 2011 Reptile Expo - YouTube

im looking out for some colurbrids under the basic licence, tree snakes, keelbacks, slateys any one know if they'll be there and how much

will definitely be going, will not be surprised if I am divorced shortly after.

im looking out for some colurbrids under the basic licence, tree snakes, keelbacks, slateys any one know if they'll be there and how much
The advertiser of the Slaty-Grey Snake hatchlings, the Golden Tree Snakes and the Keelbacks on the HerpTrader says on his ads "Can freight via AAE or pick up at the Melbourne VHS Expo." ;)

My hubby and I will be helping out Brian at The HerpShop table. Please come and introduce yourself to me.....I am The HerpTrader.

Cheers, Judy

:D really great to see so many coming and supporting the VHS and their Expo!

Victorian Herpetological Society ? 2012 VHS Expo

We will be coming but will not have too much on offer.
We will have an adult male Accie. He will make a great pet but it likely too big for most accie girls.
We will also have a mature Tully Jungle python, girl, locality pure and in excellent condition and would make a great breeder.
As Trader said we will be beside Brian on the Herp Shop.

well i must say the turn out was much smaller than last year, less of everything! i did see an increase of jags and bells phase lacies a major decrease of gtp's (next to none) but i did pick up a new addition (little Cunningham's Skink) and my mate got a nice female Bredli, but he couldnt pick it up due to his license renewal not coming through, neither did mine, but since Cunningham's are NLR, it didnt matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back