• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of Reduced Pattern Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Price
$1500 ono

Species Common Name
Darwin carpet

Length
6ft

Quantity Available
1 pair

General Description
Fantastic pair of pure RP Darwin carpets. From a wild caught pair hence first gen captives unrelated to all but about 8 other animals in captivity. Fantastic opportunity for someone to kick off what would likely be a great project! 3 yrs old. Proven breeders. Great feeders. Not so brilliant handlers. Ready to breed 2012. They really are stunning pair that should produce some absolute sensational hatchies. Long story short I lost the clutch about 1 week out from hatching due to thermostat failing and incubator cooking the clutch :( I'm moving in the next 12 months and wont be able to take all my animals so these guys unfortunately have to go :(
I would love to see them kept pure and a brilliant line of your own being established but I'm sure jag owners are licking their lips at the potential pairings waiting to had with these guys! Few months out from cooling for 2012, now's the time to grab them.

Willing to Freight?
At buyers expense (probably about $150)

Contact Details

Other Details
These pics are from 12 months ago, will get good quality pics asap. these ones DO NOT do them justice. My avatar is the male at 18 months.
PM with any questions

Will freight at buyers expense (probably about $150)

Attachments

• RP Darwin female.jpg
    RP Darwin female.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 696
  • RP Darwin male.jpg
    RP Darwin male.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 564
  • male RP darwin.jpg
    male RP darwin.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Bump open to reasonable offers and will consider separating them

Come on guys and girls beaut pair of pure Darwins available here. Legitimate reasons for sale, I don't want to see them go but I do need them gone. All reasonable offers considered. This pair will produce eggs for you in just a few months so a great buy for anyone wanting to have a crack at breeding some quality snakes. Not interested in swaps, cash sale only.
I personally think these guys are worth at an absolute minimum $400 each so this is an absolute steel imo! Paid $900 each as hatchies. Contact me with your REASONABLE offers. Preference will be given to local buyers and to who can pick up first.
cheers

$350 each? Female must go first if selling separately. No freight at this price.

Sold pending payment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back