2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. Might bring home a golden tail then :D Maybe a frog if i really want to buy another licence :/

You were there last year aswell wernt you? Ill come say hi to you.
Yes we were but we will be bringing better enclosures this time.

whats the adress ofthe basket ball stadium? and isthere a train station near by?
Its at the basketball stadium at Fred Caterson reserve in Castle Hill. If you google it you will see how to get there. Its easy.
Unfortunately, the train won't be arriving at Castle Hill Station until sometime around 2018 so for now the closest station is
probably Parramatta.

Petpages can you answer my question please?
Sorry for the delay. Yes, tiny kids are of course free. But I'm talkin babies here :p) not 12 year olds :p)
Its only 5 bucks.

This is a very random kind of question, and I know this is probably too late for this year, but I wonder whether a raffle might be better than a door prize?

I just remember the door prize being a little bit abused last year, with people writing out tickets for all their infant children etc.

i havent been before but im planning on going this year :)
does anyone know if there will be central netted dragons for sale there as im looking to get some and cant find any for sale in nsw
thanks

i attended the expo last year it was a great day heaps of people great animals for sale and great saving on products i will definitly attend tghis year

News flash ! - 2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Hi all, just a quick update regarding the 2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo on Sunday. There will be 28 breeder tables all selling reptiles and of course the big retail suppliers will be there too. We'd like to welcome our insect and arachnid friends this year who will be displaying and selling spiders, scorpions and other cool bugs. Bill Love will be presenting on reptile photography over two sessions (11am-12pm and 130pm-230pm) and Neville Burns will be doing his venomous reptile show also over two sessions (10am-1030am and 1230pm-100pm). Our door prize is a hatchling native Australian Green Tree python bred by Adrian Hemens so be sure to get your entry in.

We are expecting the car parks to fill up so we have organized a shuttle bus to ferry people to and from the spill-over parking at the Castle Hill Showgrounds (where the old Frog and Reptile Show used to be). You will be directed there if necessary and you can catch the bus or cross Showground road at the lights and walk there.

Doors open at 9am on Sunday morning. Can't wait :)........See you there !

ps. if there are any more people who'd like to volunteer to help on Sunday please let me know on the facebook page. You need to be over 21 old years. Thanks !

Getting excited for my first 1st expo. What will happend if someone without a class 2 licence won the lucky door prize and cant have the GTP?

Getting excited for my first 1st expo. What will happend if someone without a class 2 licence won the lucky door prize and cant have the GTP?

Good question. If that happens the GTP would be put onto a friend or parents license until such time as the winner can get a class 2 license themselves or transfer of the animal could be delayed until the winner has a class 2 license. It is even possible that the animal could be sold and the proceeds go to the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back