2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well now we all know what you look like newtolovingsnakes we can stalk you :p

lol, ill be stalking you guys for enclosures!!!

Yes I'll be there also, can't wait :)

make sure you say hello. ill be heading there at about 9, provided my lift doesnt let me down!!! ill also have a gorgeous curly haired toddler with me!

Yes def will I will have 3 lil rat bags with me hehe. :) yeah I'll be there around 9.30 ish as I live down the road to : D

No point in anyone going, I already know I am going to win the GTP :)
Here you go pet pages (Ssssssshhhhh, Dont let anyone know!)

Attachments

• 100_dollar.jpg
    100_dollar.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 45
No point in anyone going, I already know I am going to win the GTP :)
Here you go pet pages (Ssssssshhhhh, Dont let anyone know!)

You can have it- GTP'S still scare me as far as caring for them... I am thinking about getting a beardie for Matilda....

I'm not sure what to get either - will walk around and see what interests me. Have a wallet full of cash and my mrs. isn't coming with me :D:D! Not considering any Lizards, but will hopefully pick up a python and an enclosure, or even some turtles.

Wish I could go, but can't afford the flights for all 4 of us & too fast to drive. :(
I hope lots of pictures will be posted on APS after though......please!

I'm not sure what to get either - will walk around and see what interests me. Have a wallet full of cash and my mrs. isn't coming with me :D:D! Not considering any Lizards, but will hopefully pick up a python and an enclosure, or even some turtles.

lol, hubby isnt coming either and i get paid tomorrow!!! lol!

im going down with someone who has got a table to help him with it all do i still have to pay entry fees ??

Well now my wisdom teeth extraction is only costing $600 not $1600. I might be trying super dooper convincing to let my mrs get another few herps. I was thinking a about a pair of wheatbelt stimmies, but that my depend on what sort of mood my mrs is in. I'll have to start trying now so I can get some click clacks together.

Could do hey! I went to school at Girraween, so was in Toongabbie alot too.

Nah, not from that far back hun, i only moved to nsw 10 yrs ago, but been in Tooni the last 5, and EVERYONE here knows me (or thinks they do!). Anyway, be sure to introduce yourself if you see me!!!

mr smithers, are you coming up for it? Would LUUUUURRRRRVVVVVEEEE to meet you :)

Holy crap!!!! i cant wait this is going to be my first reptile expo and will be there 9:00 on the dot its gunna be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back