something to bury my nose in

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey all, I'm on the way to becoming a snake owner, already started converting a wardrobe into a 1300x1100x600 enclosure, and im planning to get a hatchling coastal. just wondering if theres any books or threads (incase ive missed them) that will give me as much information i can get about coastals and herps in general

oohhhh ur thread title meant a book? lol.. look thru this site and ask questions on the forum, chances are ull either get ur answer, a point in the direction of where to find it or a snippy 'google it' either way youll be answered pretty quick lol.. one thing ive found with all animals is dont bother asking the majority of pet shops because they want to sell you more stuff than you need.. not the case all the time but has been my experience (no sir, my snake does not need a pet hammock to sleep in!) best of luck !

Just don't put too much faith in what you get told in the pet stores up here. I've overheard ridiculous advice being given in very 'authoritative' tones. One particular store I won't go into anymore as I can't stand the resident 'reptile expert'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back