2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just a quick update regarding the 2012 Castle Hill Reptile Expo on Sunday. There will be 28 breeder tables all selling reptiles and of course the big retail suppliers will be there too. We'd like to welcome our insect and arachnid friends this year who will be displaying and selling spiders, scorpions and other cool bugs. Bill Love will be presenting on reptile photography over two sessions (11am-12pm and 130pm-230pm) and Neville Burns will be doing his venomous reptile show also over two sessions (10am-1030am and 1230pm-100pm). Our door prize is a hatchling native Australian Green Tree python bred by Adrian Hemens so be sure to get your entry in.

We are expecting the car parks to fill up so we have organized a shuttle bus to ferry people to and from the spill-over parking at the Castle Hill Showgrounds (where the old Frog and Reptile Show used to be). You will be directed there if necessary and you can catch the bus or cross Showground road at the lights and walk there.

Doors open at 9am on Sunday morning. Can't wait :)........See you there !

ps. if there are any more people who'd like to volunteer to help on Sunday please let me know on the facebook page. You need to be over 21 old years. Thanks !

will you be there? I wanna talk to you bout an enclosure or 2!
sure will, packing the trailer up tomorrow and leaving sometime late friday night to get there Sat arvo!!!!!!!

beautiful! hopefully you will be there when i get to the show! other wise i will pm you anyway! thanks ben

Ben, How many enclosures will there be on display and are they custom or some of your standard lines ?
I would like to see one of your lowlines in the flesh !

Ben, How many enclosures will there be on display and are they custom or some of your standard lines ?

My white lowline will be on display, its on you tube just search stein enclosures and you'll see it.

Stupid work changed my days and now i can't go. just a little ticked off

Any dwarf bearded dragons likely to at the show? Been looking for like 8 months....with nothing to show for it.

beautiful! hopefully you will be there when i get to the show! other wise i will pm you anyway! thanks ben
I will be there from open till close and then some so you can't miss us. If I am busy talking to someone don't be afraid to wait or come back later but be sure to say hi.

A wide range, from a fully optioned Large Custom, Lowline, Large Dedicated GTP and maybe a Budget model

Last edited:
Ben, I'm excited !
My wife, not so much but I will win in the end......after many bribes.
So sick of doing the washing :rolleyes:
Spinner, if the white lowline on youtube is yours, it looks great!

Ben, I'm excited !
My wife, not so much but I will win in the end......after many bribes.
So sick of doing the washing :rolleyes:
Spinner, if the white lowline on youtube is yours, it looks great!

yeap thats the one, Ben wasnt going to show it till the show but he couldnt help himself!

hey petpages, what are the odds of the venue being flooded? not sure it is like up that way, but here in the 'riff a number of houses and what not have been flooded.

It amazes me the amount of impulse buying that goes on at these shows. People rocking up with 'wallets full of cash' and just buying the things that tickle their fancy on the day. Worse than kids in a candy store haha

posted on the FB site but will post here too,
Dogs nsw has closed its grounds at erskine park and moved this weekends event to CH showground. If the venues parking fills and CH showground is for back up parking it may already be full

It amazes me the amount of impulse buying that goes on at these shows. People rocking up with 'wallets full of cash' and just buying the things that tickle their fancy on the day. Worse than kids in a candy store haha

I do wonder at that some times too... tho being a kid in a candy store w an adult's budget would have been fun!

posted on the FB site but will post here too,
Dogs nsw has closed its grounds at erskine park and moved this weekends event to CH showground. If the venues parking fills and CH showground is for back up parking it may already be full

It was very busy last year, so w all the extra publicity this year, it will be very hard to find a park around the venue..... a dog show at the overflow, parking is gonna be a nightmare :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back