Frog Mouth... Banka Banka NT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dintony

Reaction score
These guys are sooo good at blending in..

I think they're gorgeous, my Miss 7 is terrified of them because she reckons they have evil eyes :D She can't even look at the pics.

Attachments

• fm1.jpg
    fm1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 93
  • fm.jpg
    fm.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 82
Gotta love twany's allways enjoy seeing them around amazing birds, cool photos.

Show Miss7 a baby tawny and she will love them forever. The chicks are very cute

i'd have to say the closeup is way creepier than the adult pics...
cue in caption "i'm going to kill you" *grin*

LOVE EM! Sometimes I get that "being watched feeling", look around a bit and find a TF sitting 12 inches from my face!

We have a pair that nest in one of our gum trees every year. They're so beautiful :)
And I know that feeling Steve they're just so quiet! I'll be hanging out the clothes on my clothes line and all of a sudden there will be on sitting just above me!

IMG_1191.jpg

Wow ok that photo is a bit big sorry......

Steve.... This one was sitting only metres from us... and as it flew away it's partner did too!! We didn't even see the second one which was right above my head :D

They are gorgeous!!

Impressive and beautiful birds.yesterday one was handed in to our local corner shop by some kids,probably hit by a car.wasnt in a good way,his beak was split open.my partner and I must be getting a reputation for running a small zoo :p were asked to take a look,we took it to the nearest vet.got the call today that it's doing well.

When I was doing work experience at CWS I was hand feeding them and one of them crapped on me.......dirty bird but a loverly one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back