How much for glass?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessh88

Reaction score
3a6d336d-55a6-3a4e.jpg

Hi my hubby plans to turn this old entertainment unit into an enclosure for our SWCP and I was wondering of anyone has an idea on how much glass would cost for the front.
5ft wide by 3ft high. Thinking of having 2 sliding doors on it.
Any ideas would be greatful :)

I bought 2 pieces of glass on Monday for $75 (915x335 x 5mm, 565x725 x 5mm) this gives you somewat of an idea. It will cost more then my glass did.

I've been quoted $100 sq m for 6mm if that helps

hi jessh88 ive just finished my enclosure i got two pieces of laminated 6mm glass 700x510mm for $20pp cheapest i could find where are you in sydney area ?

Where are you?
If you are near Bris I get my 5mm glass from JP Glass & Aluminium in Ipswich. Cost depends on how well your glass fits to a sheet. I pay between $45 and $70 per m2. I get mostly smaller pieces though, so I can utilise other peoples offcuts (45/m2).... I also clean off my own sharps.

Where ever you go mention that you are from Aussie Pythons, if they start getting a bit of business from us as a group, it might just end up with rewards for all us....

Where are you?
If you are near Bris I get my 5mm glass from JP Glass & Aluminium in Ipswich. Cost depends on how well your glass fits to a sheet. I pay between $45 and $70 per m2. I get mostly smaller pieces though, so I can utilise other peoples offcuts (45/m2).... I also clean off my own sharps.

Where ever you go mention that you are from Aussie Pythons, if they start getting a bit of business from us as a group, it might just end up with rewards for all us....

I get mine from John at JP glass as well. Easy to deal with and really hepful

I'm in Perth. Thanks guys for your input will check out places soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back