my girlfriends first snake bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

my girlffriend getting chistened
:D
[video=youtube;uXoyIo3BRCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXoyIo3BRCA[/video]

yeah she took it preety well.
20 minutes after she was holding the jungle and the first thing she said was that it didnt hurt asmuch as she thought it would

What is it under on YouTube it won't let me open The link. Curious to see as I still havnt been bit and I now own a yearling SWCP who could possibly bite and I'm so nervous haha

she took it really well. i got bit by my bhp this morning while feeding it. i got christened aswell but he only bit me he didnt try coil round or anything.

Last edited:
its funny when it happens to someone else she took it well ive benn christened a lot and ive even cried alittle haha

Mate she's a keeper my woman got done by a 10 footer once she handled it extremely well while out on a callout

All good looked on the comp.. Wow she took it well huh. Did it bite cos she moved her arm a little to fast near its face lol..

Yeah that snake bit a lot when younger kinda calmed down but I guess he wanted to feel younge again

Agreed, wife her.

Got a version without the music though? Cruel to say it, but I think the "ow it bit me" sounds hilarious.

my wife wont even hold my yearling that has stoped biteing me for awahile now haha

so your on your bed and your girlfriend is playing with your snake aye hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back