Whitney houston dies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Whitney .
Such a beautiful woman with so much talent then drugs changed her and now this.
Very sad...

Sadly she died years ago,just took awhile for her body to catch up.

i think being in the public eye is a blessing and curse at the same time. I think the persons sense of self is so based in the exterior that as the person becomes older and the public arent as demanding to have 'more of them' they lose their self worth...add self medicating the emptiness with drugs and it is so very very sad and a recipe for disaster.

I do think that there is a case for managers to be really promoting the use of psychologists with famous people....it should be mandatory that they see someone for support......it might not make any difference....but then again it just might.....

I guess I am biased because I have been training as a psychologist....and I know counselling can make a huge difference.

It is just so very very sad and such a waste.

Feel sorry for her loved ones... that's what happened when you stuff yourself up on drugs!

It Is sad she had such a buetiful voice and then she become a drug addict and alcholic seems another star a victim of abusing prescription drugs definatly another case of immorale doctors over prescribing prescription drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back