Castle Hill for those that couldn't make it. (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks T,
Looks like a good crowd showed up.

Cheers
Ian

Nice pics. THose stein enclosures always amaze me. I love the last one.

Thank you soooo much for sharing these pics! :) Cant wait till we have one in QLD!

Mark and Pia always have a wonderful display.
Love the Stein enclosures.

There were some fantastic displays! Unfortunately I only managed to snap 4 shots before the battery on my phone died :(

Attachments

• 2012-02-12 13.23.40.jpg
    2012-02-12 13.23.40.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 2012-02-12 13.23.52.jpg
    2012-02-12 13.23.52.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 346
  • 2012-02-12 13.24.12.jpg
    2012-02-12 13.24.12.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 2012-02-12 13.24.25.jpg
    2012-02-12 13.24.25.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 352
my daughter decided to let herself behind colin's table to look for some lizards. she also grabbed a jag cross and asked if we could keep it. (told her to put it down or she has to go get a job)

There were some fantastic displays! Unfortunately I only managed to snap 4 shots before the battery on my phone died :(

Quality displays there mate :shock: .... bit of an embarrassment compared to the rest of the expo by the looks.

Last edited:
Man oh man.....
THanks for these pictures. I am blown away. I think I am going to have to get some racks very very quick before the Illawarra show is on!

I am surprised that all those blueys still have their limbs,LOL.
Cheers
Ian

I couldn't help myself to notice the skinny, emaciated GTP hatchling in the pic #2617. If that was my snake, I would hide it in the darkest corner and never show it to anybody. It's a disgrace to display such a poor looking animal with loose skin hanging on its flanks and a spine like a goat's back.

Without knowing if there was a reason, such as demonstration of a problem feeder, I tend to agree
But also looks like its got a gut full of tucker??
Bit of a strange one

Few pics I took. Sorry about the size. Thought was cool to see a few different geckos that arnt to common. The Milli were really nice the photos dont do them any justice. Spewin I couldnt get their true colours.
IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8467.jpg

IMG_8456.jpg

IMG_8454.jpg

IMG_8451.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8480.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

what i found a little surprising is snake ranch still have the same setup, thought they would have tried something different since they had a pair of het macs stolen from an expo last yr!

Hmmmmm.....esp that poor albino!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back