reputable sellers GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch.D

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at buying a GTP for some time now and I was just interested in who people recommend as a good breeder of Green Tree Pythons? For a future breeding project?
:)

There's heaps of ppl just to say a few good ones I know of there is

Custom chondros-Craig
Bfr reptiles-bryce
Greenmad-Ryan
Bryan champion
Ray fields
Adrian hemings
Ultimate reptile supplies
Nick stock

There is plenty of good breeders don't just take one persons advice if your after something look around also urs have hatches for $700 at the moment the cheapest on the market at the moment.

Cheers Brenton

thanks for including me on your list brenton, what else would I expect from you my friend. By the way, it's Hemens, not hemings.

thanks for including me on your list brenton, what else would I expect from you my friend. By the way, it's Hemens, not hemings.
I think he omitted you as someone had already posted you lol

If its for a breeding program be a bit careful
Select a breeder who can tell you the exact parentage
Loads of Indonesian GTPs of unknown or guesswork origin in Aus
If you want pure Aussie stock just ask around

Especially if you're stocking up for a breeding program, do your research. If you can find excellent animals for a cheap price, excellent - but cheap doesn't necessarily mean you're getting a bargain in the long run.

Incidentally, The More Complete Chondro is an excellent book for GTP husbandry and breeding if you don't already have it.

Michael stop it! You where already up there no need to be a smarty pants or name you twice maybe your cut up because of our last debate hey if you hold a grudge fine but don't prik it out.

Cheers Brenton

Thanks ladies and gents much help :) and yes it is for future breeding but as it will be my first gtp project i dont want to go to crazy just something nice to begin with :) have a habbit to get carried away so i need to be careful, this i know. I'm sure there isn't to many people on here that find it easy to control themselves when it comes to their reptiles :)

brian champion, great bloke, awsome animals and very,very helpfull but im pretty sure hes sold out this year.

brian champion, great bloke, awsome animals and very,very helpfull but im pretty sure hes sold out this year.

Yeah he is, his animals are stunning.

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
What locale are the URS gtp's?

Bitsa locale.

Some nice animals though. There are many other quality reputable breeders around that don't advertise on forums also. So it really depends on what your looking for and who you know.

Bryce at BFR. You will be flat out meeting a nicer more helpful GTP breeder. I wont go into the story but i had an accident with my new gtp two days after i got it and Bryce came straight over late that nite and took the injured hatchie and some how nursed it back to life. My advice. Buy from a local breeder that way if you do have dramas and their a good breeder they will be on hand for advice.Thanks again for all at BFR

Last edited:
No one has mentioned Baden (solar17) yet!?
You'd be hard put to find a better breeder IMO (not disrespect to the other names on here, I haven't dealt with them)
I got my first gtp from Baden (100% trouble free) and he really helped me out when I had a crisis with another young green recently, a snake he had no obligation to care for.

I've also dealt with Brian Champion (NOT the breeder of the previously mentioned gtp) and it was a real pleasure.

Bryce at BFR. You will be flat out meeting a nicer more helpful GTP breeder. I wont go into the story but i had an accident with my new gtp two days after i got it and Bryce came straight over late that nite and took the injured hatchie and some how nursed it back to life. My advice. Buy from a local breeder that way if you do have dramas and their a good breeder they will be on hand for advice.Thanks again for all at BFR

Thats good service,pays to buy local. The first one i got was from Stuart Barnes and i got to see the hatchlings in person and ask a few questions etc and he steered me in the right direction

thanks for including me on your list brenton

LOL, egotistical much? I've bought several Aussie natives of SXR, all quality animals, all fed well. Shame URS are almost giving them away these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back