Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome stuff. That wheatbelt is beautiful. I also have a wheatbelt and they are so amazing.

I got two coffees,two cans of coke and a bucket of chips.

I was looking for platinum macs but the two that were there were sold by 10am when I walked in, ala Lachesis, nice pickups. Ended up grabbing a Het male olive from snake ranch, now to source a female......

is ther vens for sail at Melbourne expo

for sale whoops

Yer Neville does a great show. I only saw the last half but he is always good to see.

it was the best :)
got a high yellow male really enjoyed the show cant believe that guy was holding a rbb with his bare hands :shock:

I've said it before but when I was a callow youth everyone believed rbbs were not poisonous. We used to catch and handle them all the time. They relaxed pretty quickly if you weren't squeezing the crap out of them. Never got bitten, just lucky I guess.

i got a bluetounge!!!! i am sure it is nothing compared to the stuff u brought though lol, but i am more than happy with him :)

I was going, i took money and was only going to buy a hypo female levis...The only one there sold just before i got in :/
That sucked, I was there at the table with you lol.

The 2 Platinum macs from Peter Birch,and a yearling female Pygmy python for a great price that i couldnt walk away from.
Where they the two on the top right of the display? Absolute stunners. Good purchase.

I got a Prickly Gecko and a Varied Dtella - so cute! Never had geckos before but couldn't resist. I loved the expo and so did my family.

Picked up a male (3 year old hypo) and female (2 year old normal) thick-tail gecko pair. Both have apparently bred this last season.

Female
4d849459.jpg

She's just finishing a shed.

Male
27b1f898.jpg

He got very cranky for this photo and became extremely dark.

This is a very poor picture, but it shows the males true colour
6fd004ab.jpg

i got 2 olives from shane:) 2 het albino darwin carpets and a hypo bredli:)

That sucked, I was there at the table with you lol.

Where they the two on the top right of the display? Absolute stunners. Good purchase.
Yes they were,yeah im happy with them and the Perthensis i picked up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.