Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a trio of 2 year old Asper's ( 2F, 1M ) from Pia i believe and they are awesome : ), i was the dorky kid walking around with gym singlet and hat with crappy fringe ;)

I had fun but spent far too much money... came home with a northern blue tongue, a pair of NT fat-tail marms, and this little cutie.P1030913.jpg

lovely stuff keep it coming we want more photos lol

I brought the $100 female jungle from Camo, picked up a male for $50 about 2 months ago for the same reason, snappy, couldn't be handled, and he's settled down beautifully. So now have a gorgeous pair of jungles that cost me all of $150, pretty happy with myself.

brought a water python off brad got a placid girl ill try post pics later :)

The pygmy python cost $400,from Michael banicek

I bought my lil pygmy girl off him too (but not at the expo) and she is the best little snake I could ask for. Eats like a trouper and the best personality. She is a year and a couple months old now and I love her to bits. I'm sure you will love yours just as much.
Sadly I could not make it to the expo. Looks like it was awesome!

I was looking for platinum macs but the two that were there were sold by 10am when I walked in, ala Lachesis, nice pickups. Ended up grabbing a Het male olive from snake ranch, now to source a female......
Snakefarmer, i was talking to him about getting a female for my male (from snake ranch aswell) the females are $1600!! Anyway i got a nice little yellow stimmy female, one of those tiny little soil dragons from cammo, a S.Plumips spider from the green scorpion, a probe set and a new set of tweezers. I absolutley adored seeing more reptiles and wish i had taken more money with me :) Sucked that i didnt know who anyone was thou :( who ever mentioned we should have all worn our aps names was right lol

Idle curiousity
But can an interstate buyer buy and pick up from an Expo on the same day or do they have to wait for movement advices??

I bought a heap of mice & rats, some little green tree python earings & I also spent a small fortune on coffee;)
I was the girl at the lucky door prize table so I probably met quite a few of you:)

I bought a heap of mice & rats, some little green tree python earings & I also spent a small fortune on coffee;)
I was the girl at the lucky door prize table so I probably met quite a few of you:)

who ended up winning that one Kyro?

And i must just say that Kyro (kylie) is one of the loveliest people i have met!! As soon as I got to the lucky door prize table she said to me "I recognise you" and we started chatting! (unlike others who shall remain nameless that were to shy to say hello :D :D :D lol )

Haha I'm sooorry. I'll make it up at the Hawkesbury one :p

i guess that would depend on if the seller is willing to adhere to the rules or be abit relaxed about it?

I would think it would be more dependent on how you plan on getting the animal home. AAE won't freight without the correct permits will they? If you're driving it, though, it would be a different story

I would think it would be more dependent on how you plan on getting the animal home. AAE won't freight without the correct permits will they? If you're driving it, though, it would be a different story

You don't need to supply AAE with any permits when exporting, Sax. Book it, box it, complete + sign the con-note, pay them and you're done.

:x Platinum Macs were sold by the time I got there! I ended up picking up a baby turtle for my daughter, some rats for my diamond, and just some accessories. How good were Stein's enclosures!!! :eek: I was so tempted! Maybe next time! Will go a bit earlier for the next expo, after a B&G Jungle.

I only saw a couple of APS people that I knew or recognised. I was the guy people where abusing because all the car parks where full and they had to park at the show ground :)

Status
Not open for further replies.