Is there a expo in qld ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
Why isn't there a big expo in QLD there are people in qld that loves reptiles as well :(

Would of loved to of gone

Keep your eyes & ears open, there might be another one in Gladstone in May.
There was one the first in Qld at Gladstone 2008 & then 2009 & 2010 but not one last year & organisers are hoping to have one again in May this year, but not definate as yet.
I hope that I am allowed to say this or I will get roused on.LOL
Cheers
Ian

Which is the best one to go to in QLD? i know everyone will have different opinions but just wanna see what a majority says? :)

the scales and tails I went to last year. it was ok but I've not been to another to judge. From what I can gather they are nothing compaired to a VIC one

Dan you in Vic jahaha might have to have a road trip one year then I guess

If anyone knows the date of the Gold Coast Expo would love to know to mark on the Calendar, sounds like a great happy family day out!
Thanks Jake for asking the question :cool:.

Troy who co-runs it rang the other day with the dates and it is def. on l think it was the 28-29 of July 2012.
.......solar 17 (Baden)

If anyone knows the date of the Gold Coast Expo would love to know to mark on the Calendar, sounds like a great happy family day out!
Thanks Jake for asking the question :cool:.

If ya dont ask u will never no and i though qld was missing out :D guess we arnt yer gold one sounds good get there early (reason to have a surf) then look at reptiles all after noon cant get any better then that :)

If someone could post all the details I'd really like that so I can put in leave and attend. Dates and where as well please

There may be something in late march in the pine river area.Sorting out a few last minute glitches and then will be advertising-hopefully.Stay tuned

cool. just need a good amount of time for leave apps tho. someone else always get's in ahead of you!

Keep your eyes & ears open, there might be another one in Gladstone in May.
There was one the first in Qld at Gladstone 2008 & then 2009 & 2010 but not one last year & organisers are hoping to have one again in May this year, but not definate as yet.
I hope that I am allowed to say this or I will get roused on.LOL
Cheers
Ian
Would be great to see another one at Gladstone again. I really enjoyed the past ones and I have plenty of common lizards I would love to show the public again. Good social aspect to the event too.
I go to the other two as a spectator only but I find it too far to take my herps to Ipswich or the Gold Coast. Maybe if I bred fancy morphs or rare lizards it would be worth taking them that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back