Baby Mountain Dragons...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viruss

Reaction score
Hello,
In the last year or so I started keeping Mountain Dragons, and as such I am still learning about the do's and don'ts of keeping them. What I was wanting to know was, are there any issues with introducing baby Mountains with adults? Will an adult attack/kill a baby to keep it's space to itself?

I know they are quiet happy living with other Mountains as I already have 3 in one tank, but I recently got my hands on a baby and don't want to introduce it for it to just become food for the others.

If anyone has had any luck/issues introducing new Mountains in with others, any advice they could offer would be very helpful...

From memory, you do not tend to find the young in the same viciity as adults. That is usually a good indicator that they shouldn't be mixed.

Blue

There was one young in a container of about four adults at castle hill expo and they said they are fine I am not a mountain dragon expert so that's just what I heard

Hello,
In the last year or so I started keeping Mountain Dragons, and as such I am still learning about the do's and don'ts of keeping them. What I was wanting to know was, are there any issues with introducing baby Mountains with adults? Will an adult attack/kill a baby to keep it's space to itself?

I know they are quiet happy living with other Mountains as I already have 3 in one tank, but I recently got my hands on a baby and don't want to introduce it for it to just become food for the others.

If anyone has had any luck/issues introducing new Mountains in with others, any advice they could offer would be very helpful...

hi do you know where we can get a couple of dragons

hi i am new here wondering if you can tell me whre i can get 2 mountain dragons please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back