CHR Expo Het-Hypo Bredli!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webless

Not so new Member
Reaction score
CHR Expo Bredli!

Hey guys! Picked up this Yearling Female Bredli ( MY DREAM SNAKE ) After spending all day at our spider booth selling spiders I finally gave in and got her! I've always wanted a Bredli for my collection but never had the time/money to grab one that I liked the colour of Enough.. So this is really exciting for me!

Here she is! Chowing down on a Rat. :D Her Name is Sherbert!

Last edited:
Congrats! Who did you get it from? Was it sold to you as a 'Het-hypo'?

Nice snake but het-hypo? A more accurate description would be not-hypo. Poor form if the seller sold it to you as a het-hypo, on the seller's behalf that is. The important thing though is that you're happy with the purchase so congrats; good choice going for a bredli.

That is a nice looking snake! She must be happy in her new home if she is eating already :)

I too am unfamiliar with 'het hypo' bredli. I didn't know that it was established that hypomelanism in bredli was monogenic, to start with.

Nice Bredli Webless!!

Nice snake but het-hypo? A more accurate description would be not-hypo. Poor form if the seller sold it to you as a het-hypo, on the seller's behalf that is. /QUOTE]

Seems to be a lot of that going around lately....

Geckoman said:
Seems to be a lot of that going around lately....

There was a lot of that going on at the show. My blood was boiling with some of the crap I was being told!

There was a lot of that going on at the show. My blood was boiling with some of the crap I was being told!

What sort of misinformation was being spread Jason? I think it can help us less experienced keepers if we know what to look out for.

Lol Okay the guy said that the Sire was Hypo and the dam was Classic.. I wont badmouth him as im very happy with the snake and i could have misunderstood him.. ( i am pretty sure I heard him right though.. ) It was the end of the day and he let me have it for $180.

Last edited:
Lol Okay the guy said that the Sire was Hypo and the dam was Classic.. I wont badmouth him as im very happy with the snake and i could have misunderstood him.. ( i am pretty sure I heard him right.. ) It was the end of the day and he let me have it for $180.
Very honest post....brownie points there...if you are happy end of story....
......solar 17 (Baden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back