Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was quite a success...:)

Just one question though, there were 2 small skinks for sale, quite small and prickly, I forgot what breeders table they were on.:?
What are they called...
Thanks in advance :)

Thanks guys...:)
I've got ALOT more of an idea to what they were...

I should of mentioned that they weren't cunninghams, as they had a different name which I can't put my finger on, but the description clearly stated cunninghams, sorry but thanks heaps:D

Lizardloco,
Hrafna is correct. I was selling the Prickly forest skinks on the table with Spongebob. I was surprised there wasn't much interest. A few skink enthusiasts realized their value but had already bought other skinks. I had about 7 there.
Not meaning to toot my own horn, but people missed out on the Kimberlies I was selling. I'm actually happy that most of them came home with me as I have now doubled the amount I'm holding back... Haha!

Lizardloco,
Hrafna is correct. I was selling the Prickly forest skinks on the table with Spongebob. I was surprised there wasn't much interest. A few skink enthusiasts realized their value but had already bought other skinks. I had about 7 there.
Not meaning to toot my own horn, but people missed out on the Kimberlies I was selling. I'm actually happy that most of them came home with me as I have now doubled the amount I'm holding back... Haha!

Where they the really tiny ones in the tub? :)
Thanks in advance...

14cms is the rough adult size right? did you do much buisness on the day as i heard (on the grapevine) spongebob and colin didn't do so good with sales?

14cms is a nice sized Prickly.

The sponge did ok but most of my little critters came home with me. I don't mind so much though. I hate making money from my hard work in breeding but at the same time I'm not going to sell good quality animals for cheap as some people see them as more dispensable. The Pricklies are Cat 2 so that limits interest. The Kimberlies are 1st class quality from strict line breeding so if people aren't willing to pay for quality, I get to keep them :)

i would have liked to of seen more morphs there, but ohwell:) everything pretty awsome

i thought peter birch would have had more variety there! from seeing his talk at the ahs, i almost ran straight to his table. glad i got to see some platinums in person though.

$1000 each was steep but I still want one. I don't know where his "starburst" Stimis (I think that's the name) were either

I thought hard about that, but didnt end up doing it

Ben, you are not doing badly for your age! :D You have taste too... Just remember Kelly's constant reminder! lol Sorry I didn't see you there.

i thought peter birch would have had more variety there! from seeing his talk at the ahs, i almost ran straight to his table. glad i got to see some platinums in person though.

I did the same thing! I raced over wanting to see really dark elchos, sunburst stimmies, T+ childreni etc etc...... But he was his usual, friendly self, so that and the plats made up for it :)

$1000 each was steep but I still want one. I don't know where his "starburst" Stimis (I think that's the name) were either

I actually asked him, very nicely of course ;), and he said that this time he didn't want to drag out all his breeders of his top lines on one trip and tempt fate, essentially.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link the the thread with the pics of them? I can't find them with a search so I'm wondering if my guess on the name is wrong

EDIT: NM I found it

Status
Not open for further replies.