FreeBord?!?!?!?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan-rocks

Reaction score
hey anyone heard or ride them here on APS, im looking into getting one and just wondering if anyone can tell me more about them or ur own experiences?

just search Freebord if u dont know what i mean.... cant post link.

Looks fun, I reckon you would get nasty flat spots on the fixed wheels though but they are pretty easy to replace I guess

looks great, i use to louge on a similar idea untill i skinned my back at 70-80km on ashphalt

reminds me of snow boarding with the way some of the turns are done toe to heel to go side to side with a little bit of slide and right on your heel edge to stop i really like the look of it think i might have to get one ill bump up the thread in a few weeks if i get one it looks really fun and could take up the urge to snow board out of winter

Yea they are pretty awesome hopefully ill prob get one, but im not quiet sure if want to spend that much money on something i might not like

My first thought was "free board and rent" then the distance between the water and the top of the side of the boat. Wrong.

Yea they are pretty awesome hopefully ill prob get one, but im not quiet sure if want to spend that much money on something i might not like
yea ive been looking at some more vids of them today and im gonna get one over the next few weeks ill let you know what there like

[WIKI][/WIKI]
yea ive been looking at some more vids of them today and im gonna get one over the next few weeks ill let you know what there like

Ohk awesome, cant wait to hear back...ill also post if i get one or not :)

I didn't realize they had 6 wheels until i watched the video i thought it was just a normal sk8y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back