Castle Hill for those that couldn't make it. (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whose was the Kimberley Bluey ??

I am surprised that all those blueys still have their limbs,LOL.
Cheers
Ian

Why would you say that ?? if they were siblings which was more than likely they wouldn't harm eachother.....

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Wish I could have gone...I thought I'd take my car swimming on Friday night, who knew cars didn't like swimming?!?
Now my money's going on the car instead of reps :([/FONT]

Photo of the Jungle doesn't do it justice, that thing was a monster, and still SO BRIGHT! I was smitten.
One of the biggest and best I've seen.

pulled into the parking right next to the event, someone was leaving, so we got a spot. all in a minute!
Well you guys got lucky a lot of people had to park at the show ground as the main carpark was full by about 9:10.

whose was the Kimberley Bluey ??

Why would you say that ?? if they were siblings which was more than likely they wouldn't harm eachother.....

I had a mate of mine that kept a heap of bluey young together & they bit at each other causing considerable damage. Including lost limbs.That is all.
Cheers
Ian

was a good day but i miss the 3day expo bring them back i say

Quality displays there mate :shock: .... bit of an embarrassment compared to the rest of the expo by the looks.

Wow! :shock:

Man oh man.....
THanks for these pictures. I am blown away. I think I am going to have to get some racks very very quick before the Illawarra show is on!

I am surprised that all those blueys still have their limbs,LOL.
Cheers
Ian

Hmmmmm.....esp that poor albino!

I don't think I could have stomached standing there taking anymore pics. Probably would have said something I might regret!

My highlights would be the animals in my pic's, the $500 jungle crosses and the chick that got the ****s when I politely pointed out that one of the blues had retained shed on it's foot.

How did everyone go with parking?

I knew it was gonna be crap, so wanted to get there before 9.... I was late, but got one of the last three or so spots around 9:10. After that it really was on for young and old...

Glad someone snapped some pics of the sphyrurus too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back