Ewd breeders sa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalez108

Not so new Member
Reaction score
does any one know of a eastern water dragon breeder in south australia or some one who wants to sell a yearling. i bought a yearling at a pet store a couple of months ago and went back there today to find him a mate but found there were only babies and of course you can't have baby and a yearling together because the yearling might eat it. i just found it's pretty hard to find a yearling for him. i hope he is not loner for long. female if possible
cheers

Have you tried northside pets on northeast rd. I was there last week and they had some ewds that were much larger than hatchies. Possibly earnings.

If you wanted an adult male i could help you out!!!
but not with females or yearlings unfortunately...

i rekon female ewd are a myth.. lol if ya find yearling females lemme know to... :D

i know but they r $ 150. hoping to buy something cheaper. if i can't find somewhere else thats cheaper in a couple of months i'll just get one from there. it's just that i bought a yearling a couple of months age for $80 and its like paying double the price.
Northside pets website says they have yearlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back