Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes will def be there and will buy the first lil critter that I see!!!!!! Not do my round then come back to have what a wanted sold, Dohhhhh

Last edited:
I'll be there.. but I'll be working so probably wont get a chance to look around at stuff :( Hoping to find a female Bredli tho :)

I missed the last one so I will definately be there for this one:)

If anyone is in contact with the organisers can you get them to sort out their email account please.Emails sent to the person doing the bulk emails are bouncing as their account is full.

It will be a great show. I always like to support the clubs. I hope to be selling some of my animals.
Rams, I will email one of the committee now and let them know.

I'm a committee member of HHS. Any enquiries you have regarding the expo you can private message me on here, phone enquiries are to John Mostyn on 0416 922 282 or Colin South on 0434 400 149.

Hilly,
I received an email from Frances. I posted what rams said to her and asked her to please look into it.
Fay

ahh ok i was the one that asked you can i sign all these kids name on the lucky door prize tickets hehe

missed out on shanes jungle at castle hill expo it looked freaking sweet!! then from a distance was sold right before i had a chance :( lol

Will anyone there have young black headed pythons for sale on the day?

missed out on shanes jungle at castle hill expo it looked freaking sweet!! then from a distance was sold right before i had a chance :( lol

I was there at 9.30 and they were gone but I did see a buyer waking around with it. And I thought ohhhhhh should I give him a coat hanger and run with the jungle lmao........IM ONLY JOKING OBVIOUSLY, maybe an upper cut hehe

I was there at 9.30 and they were gone but I did see a buyer waking around with it. And I thought ohhhhhh should I give him a coat hanger and run with the jungle lmao........IM ONLY JOKING OBVIOUSLY, maybe an upper cut hehe
the guy that bought the jungle wanted it for less than going price as Shane said no I then enquired about it. The guy then changed his mind and bought it straight away.

Last edited:
[h=1]Reptile Expo[/h] [h=2]& Family Fun Day[/h]
[h=2]Penrith Panthers Exhibition Marquee[/h] [h=2]Panthers Complex, Mulgoa Road, Penrith[/h] [h=2]Sunday 4th of March 2012[/h] [h=2]Adults $10 Children $5 Family$25[/h] [h=2]LIVE Reptile Shows[/h] [h=2]Animal Encounters, Reptile Supplies, Face Painting[/h]
[h=2]Reptiles FOR SALE[/h] [h=2]Exotic Reptiles on Display[/h] [h=3]incl: an Anaconda, Green Iguana and Tegu[/h] [h=3]For more details please contact:[/h] [h=3]John Mostyn on 0416 922 282 or Colin South on 0434 400 149[/h] [h=3]or email [email protected][/h][The Hawkesbury Herps Reptile Show at Penrith Panthers Exhibition marquee on 4th of march 2012. Expo opens at 10am. We are still taking submissions for Best in Show in the following categories: Elapids, Colubrids, Pythons, Skink, Dragon, Monitor,Turtles, Geckos and Frogs. Entry per animal is $5. Email [email protected] for an information package. We also still have room for breeders to apply to sell their animals at the show. Please drop us an email and we will send you all the details.]

What time does it open?[/The Expo opens at 10am.]

Last edited:
Ironing my best flanno now....

Come on thats not fair,theres plenty of things to see and do out west mate,for those into tadpoles you can catch them in beer bottles,its an old trick they swim in and hide,also good herping if you turn over the rubbish we leave lying around to encourage the reptiles population.
We are like ONE with nature,you can learn many things if you open your mind to the intrinsic values and learning experiences we have to offer the world Bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back