show us youre beardys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a few photos of my beardies.. I've got some more but I cant find them :(
First is pancake rocking it out on his log, next is a pair of yearlings, and the last is toothless smiling for the camera.

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 99
this is the latest member of my family a nice young hypo central bd..... need help with the name though, any suggestions.
DSC_0072.jpg

ill put some shot up of the rest of the clan when i get some updated photos of them

this is the latest member of my family a nice young hypo central bd..... need help with the name though, any suggestions.
View attachment 229440

ill put some shot up of the rest of the clan when i get some updated photos of them

Nice dragon.
Did you make the mesh flexarium yourself? I was thinking about making one out of pvc and mesh.

Nice dragon.
Did you make the mesh flexarium yourself? I was thinking about making one out of pvc and mesh.

haha nah i bought it from a pet store. was pretty pricey but iv used it for a while and all my dragons love it when the suns out so im happy i bought it. couldnt be too hard to make though so good luck.

Lets keep this thread going i unfortunately don't have any more dragons so I'd like more input :)

my kiddies.

Attachments

• Kyro2011E.jpg
    Kyro2011E.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 105
  • LarryE.jpg
    LarryE.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Lounge Lizards.jpg
    Lounge Lizards.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 118
  • sunningladies.jpg
    sunningladies.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 111
Here is a photo of my 4 juvenile Central Bearded Dragon's, that l got from a good mate of mine who is a member on APS for christmas 2011, they will be close to 3 months old now, here you can see then all getting some natural UV from the sun.
View attachment 238488

Here is my pair Jaffa the male then Sandy my girl.

100_0906.jpg100_0894.jpgZac 's photos 078.jpg

31b74c5c-2e5f-2553.jpg

The guy 'Cointreau.' An aggressive yearling given to me two days ago for my birthday. He's got quite a bit of orange through him but I can't capture the color on this phone.

31b74c5c-2f00-0fd4.jpg

My bad, obviously pictures don't want to work today...

Oh thank god, it was embarrassing because I just joined this forum and didn't know how to delete the post because the pictures aren't working for me. And cheers, perfect birthday present I think :)

There's enough photos of Pepper around, here's his portrait instead - it's pretty close anyway :p

Pepper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back