What did you get your valentines ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im taking a girl out on back of my bike for a night picnic with candles and a selection of goodies to eat,and wine. Also it happens to be a good herping spot,so i get to ride,herp,have something nice to eat and get in the good books at same time :) I also bought her a single rose and a card

Mate, if your taking a girl out, forget the herp thing for one night, even if she likes them, it does not matter... unless of course she asks to go herping, then if she does, marry her asap.

I got all my girls the same thing, six sheets of fresh newspaper and a bowl of clean water.

I proposed to my wife on Valentines day 18 years ago, so its a special day for both of us.
Its extra special now as her mum passed away in the early hours of the this morning............
Her mum was full off love for her daughter, so its fitting she passed on such a love filled day.
R.I.P Mumma.

Very very sorry to hear of your mother-in-laws passing....but she sounds like she was a wonderful lady...and so full of love, this day as you said....will always have an extra special dimension of love for both of you.

My mum died on my hubby's birthday in 2008...July 26th, and it was our wedding anniversary on the 27th...the day we arranged her funeral. At first I didn't know how to feel about the anniversaries, but now we celebrate because mum adored my hubby and she would want us to be happy.

Many hugs to you and your wife. xxx Annie

My boyfriend got me to clean the bathroom while he had a nap, does that count? :p

Mine got me the typical chocolate, jewellry and a plush orca (I love whales) but the best by far was after the beach walk and junk food dinner he found me a wild carpet <3 that's why I love him lol

in my opinion, valentines day is a croc of s@#t. if u love someone y dont u show them every day?? y wait for one stupid day a year. buying flowers or taking them out just because u want to is alot more appreciated and shows u care. i never do valentines day regardless. i let my parner know when we started going out as well. all bases covered

i dont have a valentines :-(

so i bought myself a new tub of handcream and a box of tissues

I bought my wife a White Gold Ring with a Diamond in it , She bought me Guitar Hero and cooked the most awesome Surf & Turf for me for dinner.

This year i got a sweet pile of nothing...
Hubby is away on deployment and of course totally forgot.
It was our daughters birthday (so she got all the presents)

But i guess i did get something.. My class 2 licence in the mail the day before :)
Then was told i'm not aloud to purchase anymore animals until i can move on some of the ones i have....

I got a new massive nerf gun, 6pack of beer, socks and chocolate plus a card that sings wild thing.. Lol im taking her out sat night because she had to work so i only got 45mins on the beach with her but on sat we are going to the shooting range to shoot 4 different types of guns then to the cinema then to the lofty summit resturant... Im so pumped.

I rekon a bit of romance on valentines is awesome.. I show her every day how special she is but on valentines everyone is doing it so its nice to walk down the beach and see everyone all coupled up and enjoying a kiss and cuddle.

I didn't have a Valentine so I brought myself a diamond python... She is gorgeous and comes home today...

Now I've finally got too tell him!

These:

One progress photo, a complete photo, and then progress of the other

stageoneofBrentonssnakeshoe.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back