Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2012??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarafritz2011

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anybody know if there is going to be an expo this year on the Gold Coast?
It was at parklands last year... I've had a bit of a google but can't seem to find anything in regards to this year..

Any info on the date/time/location would be great... Don't wanna miss it :)

and the good thing is you can buy reptile from there
well i think so 0_o

Meeee! :D I am going, never been to the Gold Coast expo, whats it like (for the people who have previously been)?

I'll be going the missus baught me a hatchie spotted python last christmas hooked now wanting a second snake they make excellent. pets you dont have the alergies that cats n dogs give you and they dont make any nosie and demand that you spend every living second with them.

awesome!! im moving to the goldy soon ill definately be there, oooh very excitted ive never been to one b4! lol :D

My partner, son and I will be going. This will be our first expo too. Will start saving now, would love to have some money to spend there too

So who is going to display animals this year, I know I will again but we need more people to show there critters to keep this good thing going so come on guys more the merrier

Will a demonstrators licence be needed to display? or will a special dispensation from DERM cover it?

no you should be able to it under Troy's license as I don't have one either
correct me if I am wrong Troy

Still vendor stalls available, Troy? I'm prettya sure I'm @ the comedy club that night, so I'll have to be sober all day this year.
FROWNY FACE.

depending how i go for work and movable tanks we might bring a few things down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back