first baby frilly....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing mate great job. What locality are these?

hey everyone, thanks im very proud of my bubba! and there is little noses poking out of the other eggs. hopefully this means when i get up in the morning there will be more little ones. size wise i was very suprised they are quite large about 3 times the size of a baby beardie! im located in Karalee QLD. Yes as I hopefully will have quite a few hatching I will be selling them.

Wow, amazing! How much do you usually sell them for? I've heard a people say that can be tricky to look after, is that true! If you ever come by Toowoomba way, let us know, absolutely beautiful!! Well done! :)

Congrats on the hatchling, hope they all hatch out fine for you.

Hey I have had the parents now for 2 years, I bought them as babies my self. They are the first type of reptiles that I have ever owned! I have not found them hard at all to care for, they are inside 100%. I love them very much! As they get larger u must continue to handle them or they struggle a lot when u have to catch them! I handle my female at least twice a week! But don't handle the male at all... I actually own 300 acres outside of toowoomba so I go that way all the time!

For those interested, I have spoken to quite a few people and they are telling me to sell the babies for $500 each and to do a deal for more than one. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey I can't wait till I get my turn at breeding (3 yrs away). What form of frilled dragons are these QLD? NT? ect as I would be interested in one of these little fellas.
I have 3 juvi Frilled dragons from WA that I will hopefully be breeding in A few years.
Congrats again mate

Grats, i bred my first successful clutch last year was a big thrill.

Hey I can't wait till I get my turn at breeding (3 yrs away). What form of frilled dragons are these QLD? NT? ect as I would be interested in one of these little fellas.
I have 3 juvi Frilled dragons from WA that I will hopefully be breeding in A few years.
Congrats again mate

Kimberley form are beautiful!

:):) their frills are developing A nice orange/red/yellow colour and my two suspected boys are keeping A nice light grey with dark grey markings.

Hey I have had the parents now for 2 years, I bought them as babies my self. They are the first type of reptiles that I have ever owned! I have not found them hard at all to care for, they are inside 100%. I love them very much! As they get larger u must continue to handle them or they struggle a lot when u have to catch them! I handle my female at least twice a week! But don't handle the male at all... I actually own 300 acres outside of toowoomba so I go that way all the time!

For those interested, I have spoken to quite a few people and they are telling me to sell the babies for $500 each and to do a deal for more than one. Thanks

$300 is the going rate but goodluck.

A little stunner. Will be getting one of these next year. I've ordered a Blackhead and a Woma this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back