Has Anyone Got Enclosures Off These Guys?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

has anyone bought enclosures off pythnenclosures? if you google that name (the o of python is deliberately omitted) you'll find their website. i was considering it but have never heard of them before so have no idea what to expect. if you've dealt with them before could you let me know either by responding here or through PM.

thanks

Enclosures look good. Don't want to sound picky but if I had a website like that I would sure as hell make sure it was spell checked before I published it. I have always been a believer in if u r going to advertise/own a website then make it look as professional as possible and that means to check over it for small things, including spelling errors and the like.

Might seem trivial to some but to me if I were publishing a website I would fine tune it completely.

Having said that I have re-read this post over and over to make sure there are no typos......:----)

I have a feeling that isn't a typo. If you googled python enclosures, there's a good chance you'd never see the site. I have contacted them before about some enclosures and they were very quick to reply and quite helpful but in the end, i went for a standard style of enclosure as exactly what I wanted became available elsewhere.

I have a feeling that isn't a typo. If you googled python enclosures, there's a good chance you'd never see the site. I have contacted them before about some enclosures and they were very quick to reply and quite helpful but in the end, i went for a standard style of enclosure as exactly what I wanted became available elsewhere.

Hi there Pinoy. Soz mate had to laugh. I wasn't referring to the word Pythn. I can see exactly why he has done that, to try and digress from the norm. I was referring to other words used throughout the website. Like I said no biggie, just that if I had a website I would make sure all spelling was correct and checked i.e. proof read.

In saying that, the enclosures look good and materials used equally as good.

thanks for the info. does anyone by chance actually have one of their products?

Enclosures look good. Don't want to sound picky but if I had a website like that I would sure as hell make sure it was spell checked before I published it. I have always been a believer in if u r going to advertise/own a website then make it look as professional as possible and that means to check over it for small things, including spelling errors and the like.

Might seem trivial to some but to me if I were publishing a website I would fine tune it completely.

Having said that I have re-read this post over and over to make sure there are no typos......:----)

As an English teacher I would say you missed some, also be aware of run on sentences. If you are in doubt of where to use a comma use a full stop and shorten what you are saying.

Sorry to highjack the thread but I couldn't help myself. :twisted: Carry on...

Last edited:
Just read it again lmao pythnenclosures they should of skipped the N lol
nevermind LOL

I was going to buy one of their enclosures but the cost of freighting was just too much as i like their enclosures and the price was just right but the shipping was the killer of me buying from them instead i got the same design custom made by snake whisperer as he is so much closer to me.

Spelling aside, a friend won one of their 10 tub racks in a raffle last year. It looks well built, but I should say it hasn't been put through its paces yet, as said friend hasn't put it to use yet! Criminal :D

Its amazing how much free advertising someone can get with a likely deliberate spelling error.....

As an English teacher I would say you missed some, also be aware of run on sentences. If youu are in doubt of where to use a comma use a full stop and shorten what you are saying.

Sorry to highjack the thread but I couldn't help myself. :twisted: Carry on...

You or youu?

sorry I couldn't help myself, I like irony way too much.

I think they look alright. Hate how they are allways white, it looks s*#t in a house black would be better. tho I use mostly glass reptile enclosures

From a purely practical point of view, does anyone think that having the ventilation take up the top half of an enclosure as they appear to will mean that heat will easily escape? Was a concern but I admit to knowing nothing about enclosure design.

I was going to buy one of their enclosures but the cost of freighting was just too much as i like their enclosures and the price was just right but the shipping was the killer of me buying from them instead i got the same design custom made by snake whisperer as he is so much closer to me.

Yes, I am looking at snake whisperer too. Have heard only good things about them.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Here are a couple of pictures of some enclosures that I picked up from Aaron "Snake Whisperer". I have a few of Aaron's different enclosures and I have found that his workmanship is spot on and he is easy to deal with. I have not quite got these ready yet, just needing to make a stand now. Also I must add, I am a S4!thouse photographer.

DSCN1144.jpgDSCN1145.jpgDSCN1146.jpgDSCN1147.jpg
View attachment 238881View attachment 238884View attachment 238886

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back