What did you get your valentines ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome!!! Did you draw those yourself?

I got my wife a giant teddy bear to cuddle when I'm away and a card, then we went out for dinner.

She pre ordered street fighter x tekken for me!
Next year for valentines day she'll let me play it lol!

awwww there are so many romantic guys out there!!

I am spoiling hubby this weekend. I have organised a baby sitter and we are going to spend some time alone, go out and have dinner without the interruptions of a 3 yr old, and then come home and watch movies and then have a sleep in on sunday morning, followed by bacon and eggs in bed! Cant remember the last time i had him all to myself :)

Girls constantly talk about how unromantic their guys are and they have to basically tell them straight out what they want/when they want it. So they complain that their guys are not "thoughtful" enough

this is why I dont understand why on Valentines day its considered romantic. The entire WORLD is telling you when to appreciate your loved one. This is the opposite of thoughful & romantic to me.

I bet all you valentines supporters own Iphones too ;)

What??

4f37ec0d72fe8.jpeg

I'd be abit scared if I got funeral insurance for valentines day

ok i found a shop to day Build your own bear .. i wish i found it befor v day cause its so cute u can build your own bear from putting the stuffing in to makeing it make noise to putting cloths on it :D was so cool so we did it for our baby girl we are haveing

ok i found a shop to day Build your own bear .. i wish i found it befor v day cause its so cute u can build your own bear from putting the stuffing in to makeing it make noise to putting cloths on it :D was so cool so we did it for our baby girl we are haveing

WE have one of those shops, my daughter has a lamb with a pink harley shirt and skirt that says I love you in my voice!! best shops ever!

Thanks for the kind words!
I didn't draw them (i wish!)
But I am happy to PM anyone who wants to know details :)

Here is the dog, Harley, finished,
And with the snake.

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-2.jpg

Haha Jake they're cute! It's what I got given, a super cute Navy Teddy! You'll have to get her one next year!

IMAG0279-1.jpg

Sorry if any of these photos are too large, I'm on my phone and can't resize!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words!
I didn't draw them (i wish!)
But I am happy to PM anyone who wants to know details :)

Here is the dog, Harley, finished,
And with the snake.

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-2.jpg

Haha Jake they're cute! It's what I got given, a super cute Navy Teddy! You'll have to get her one next year!

IMAG0279-1.jpg

Sorry if any of these photos are too large, I'm on my phone and can't resize!

Yer it's kinda fun to go in and stuff ya own bear hahahha yer I saw that one very nice :D

I only got my partner flowers and a teddy bear, was hard to even give her that seeing she was in labour with our first baby, so at 11:04pm on 14/02/2012 my partner after a 21hour labour and then an emergency c section my baby girl hunta-lee was boring weighing 8.8 (3.8kgs) and 52cm long and is the most precious beautiful present neither of us could ask for. (sorry still rather really excited and happy and so so proud of the both of them)

I only got my partner flowers and a teddy bear, was hard to even give her that seeing she was in labour with our first baby, so at 11:04pm on 14/02/2012 my partner after a 21hour labour and then an emergency c section my baby girl hunta-lee was boring weighing 8.8 (3.8kgs) and 52cm long and is the most precious beautiful present neither of us could ask for. (sorry still rather really excited and happy and so so proud of the both of them)

Well done mate :) great for both of you hope everything went well :D

Thanks for the MSG mate :) they are still in hospital due to some slight complications but both are happy and healthy so that's all I care about. Will be good to get them both home though, fingers crossed hopefully today

congrats sk17zn! Thats the best present anyone could ask for! Welcome to the world f never ending dirty nappies and sleepless nights!

1.6m teddy bear, Lots of Darrel Lee chocolates and rose ( in morning while i dropped off at school then i went tafe ) then picked her up went and bought us movie tickets to the vow then back to hers : D

Aww what a beautiful valentines day present for you both. Nothing more special then the first time u hold your little baby.
I was born on my mums birthday, I think I'm a pretty good present lol

Thanks for the comments guys, the nappies are already going through thick and fast lol but I don't mind, we just got cleared to go home so that's the biggest relief ever, now to get home and start our new adventure.
Ally I'm sure your mum was thrilled to have such a great birthday present, I loved my valentines present :)

Congrats Sk17zn,

In response to the original question, I have bought my girlfriend nothing as yet this year, we've been together for perhaps 3 valentines days thus far and I've been away for all of them due to work, so she doesn't even get the opportunity to see me on the day :?

though I did get some roses sent to her last year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back