dad uses facebook to teach his daughter a lesson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think too many kids these days have a sense of entitlement, however I'm surprised everyone agrees with what he did. What happened to freedom of speech? Total over reaction on his part, freedom of speech = human rights even if shes a spoiled little brat.

You're right, SFD... she's entitled to freedom of speech. Just like he's also entitled to freedom-of-retaliatory-over-the-top-but-p!ss-funny-reactionary-expression. I agree 90% with what he did. He bought the item. She used said item to rant like a spoiled little $&^! denigrating the very people who give her everything she requires. The 10% of me that doesn't agree see's his actions as a waste of a perfectly good laptop that, as others have mentioned, would have been better off being given to a charity or something similar. However, I think the way he handled it had more punch.

Personally, I would have strapped the sucker to the outside of a claymore. But I have always been one for overkill...

You can't blame the kid. She is obviously 100% Het for over the top facebook ranting fruit loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back